Can't find the handbook!

OneDayMaybe

Cant find the god damn handbook so im hoping for some help from you guys.

How much do you know about your other half's activities/whereabouts when they're not home? How much is 'too much' with the 'need to know?' How much is too little?!

Cablebandit
Cant find the god damn handbook so im hoping for some help from you guys.

How much do you know about your other half's activities/whereabouts when they're not home? How much is 'too much' with the 'need to know?' How much is too little?!

With mutual trust, we only need to know that each other is safe so that usually involves where we are and what time we might expect to be home. Everyone has different needs so you need to discuss this with your partner.

I want to know roughly what my hubby is doing. I think it's just basic courtesy to offer a brief description. Whether it be going for a run or playing golf with a mate, hubby will tell me what he's doing. I don't need to know which course or route he will be on.

Likewise, I tell hubby if I'm hanging out with my bestie or if I'm going to the mall.

Th other bit of basic courtesy is to say approximately what time we expect to be home.

Actually, it's more than courtesy. I would like to think he's somewhat interested to know what I'm doing.

• Like 1