Situation looks too good to be real

-Matched on tinder with a girl a week ago

-Normal texting

-Two days later it became a lot of sexting (seriously, all day long, no kidding)

-She's been really, extremly horny these days on the phone and texts

-She says she can't wait to see me, that she's really excited about meeting up and stuff like that

-I just don't bite it. I'm really chill, but I've never been in a situtation so forward like that before

-We are gonna see each other tonight for some drinks and then sex I guess (I hope I don't get raped, robbed or worse LOL)

The girls is her (Facetime). It's not a big fat 55 year old man.

What's the catch here? Nymphomaniac? Cockteaser?

Edited by ClausVon

I mean, I think it depends on what you want out of this.

If you want some fun, NSA sex, then...who knows, it could be a good time. Just use protection and common sense.

On the other hand, someone who sexts and discusses how horny they are with someone they've never met face to face...that doesn't sound like someone who is looking for a serious, committed relationship, so if that's what you have in mind, I'd be more skeptical.

Those types of interactions sound like the old Craigslist scams.

However the bottom line when assessing whether or not interactions like this is a scam let's get real here look at yourself in the mirror or a look at yourself overall do you actually believe that you warrant that kind of attention not necessarily a slam on you but kind of like on match.com when I get a wink from a 22 year old and then get tab as her favorite come on and let's get real here.

Lois_Griffin

So, OP.

Waiting to hear how she either blew you off and you never saw her last night, or she showed up and was nothing like what you'd pictured, or she showed up and acted like the dog in heat she's been acting like.

Which was it?

• Author

Hahahah I am alive. Okay, so we did end up having sex after some drinks, but hey, it was boring as *****!!! Before sex it was really cool and fun, but in the bedroom it was sooo boring since she just laid there on bed waiting for me to make every move, seriously, I hate that crap. We just didn't match on bed LOL so now I am cutting her off and moving on to the next babe :lmao: at least I didn't stay at home on a friday night.

Edited by ClausVon