is he flirting or just being friendly?

is he flirting or just having fun?? Post: 1 | Quote:

Hey im trying to figure out if this guy is flirting or not, Heres a list of stuff he has done:

-hands me a fake ring and asks me if id wear it

-put his arm around me and said "hey look this is my new girlfriend" but then said "just kidding'

-compliments me on my hair, makeup, perfume, and nail polish

-after complimenting me, asked me if i was trying to impress someone

-playfully hits me and throws stuff at me

-told me he bothers me all the time becaus he wants to get a "reaction" out of me(by the way, what kind of reaction is he lookin for?)

-makes eye contact

i might be over analyzing this, but from this info, does it sounds like hes flirting or just being friendly?

some other pieces of info: hes 27, and im 19, (age difference), he has 2 kids (one is 1 and a half, dont know about the other one..), and i work for him, if it makes a difference

any input or opinions on any of this is appreciated!

SleepingLover

Hmm it's hard to tell really. It sounds like he is playfully flirting. The age difference doesn't surprise me much, I am 38 and I attract more women 25 and under than I do within my own age group. Never have quite figured out why... guess they all are nearsighted ...heheh...

If he is playfully flirting, it could mean he would like to get to know you better or it could just be playful. Like I said, hard to tell :(

Originally posted by Brooke_86

is he flirting or just having fun?? Post: 1 | Quote:

and i work for him, if it makes a difference

leave it at playful flirting (if it is not hurting or offending anyone) otherwise, wait until you are not working for him anymore if you want to take it any further than that