Don't like the way he kisses

So I just started dating this guy and I don't like the way he kisses. His kisses are so wet and I just feel so slimy. I don't think a first kiss should start off so open mouthed..I think it's really gross. And another thing is he always wants to kiss me that it gets annoying..by the time I leave, I'm covered in wet kisses all over my ear and my neck and face..

What can I do or tell him to make him stop and kiss with a closed mouth?!

thanks

Next time he leans in to plant one of those greasy kisses on you, say the following:

Originally posted by sarah12

...stop and kiss with a closed mouth?!

Personally - every guy I've ever been with who was a bad kisser was bad in bed. Universally.

I mean jeez. One guy who kissed like that - I NEVER let him go down on me, because when he was down there, he had too much slobber, too!!!

Just a cautionary note. Bad kisser = bad in bed. :sick:

Speaking from the guy side:

We can often be so pitifully ignorant WE NEED YOUR HELP!

What guy doesn't want his date, GF or wife to be thrilled with him in the romance dept? Consider this, Lean over to him and softly say " You know what has always turns me on?" ( You now have his immediate attn in a New York second) Move in closer and softly say "Kiss me like this... then literally show him how you like kissed. Guide him a few times if you need to and when he gets it..give a little moan. (the moan is very key here for the man to say to himself,Hey Im cookin good now!) If he's a keeper he will not throw a male hurt pride fit and retrain himself. If he doesn't retrain himself...move on cause there are men out there willing to do what it takes.