There's a guy I like...

Dear Lady Disdain

I think he may like me...psst, not sure though and being tentative about it so it doesn't turn into a mess

This man is helping me with a case at work in which I have been excluded from my team, it's been professional for the last six months, he has really helped me out, a few curious things have happened though

One day I saw him returning to his office and he saw me too, I felt like my confidence was low that day and felt shy so didn't say anything and neither did he say anything though we both saw each other! I think now it's because I liked him even then and didn't realise...

Anyway I then didn't see him for a bit, I see him intermittently every few months I guess to update him on my case. The last time I saw him I'd emailed him about some nasty stuff and he invited me to come and see him and offered to represent me on my case. He opened up more about his personal life, so did I and said I enjoyed acting and singing, told him about my uni and stuff and we found out we were both into meditation. He asked where I did my singing and I wrote down the name of the place where he meditates. As usual he was very kind, made me a coffee and everything and I stayed with him about twenty mins

He told me to drop him a line or phone him the next day following on from a meeting with my manager and I did. He then replied saying he was very glad to hear it went well and have a good christmas, if I don't see you before, don't hesitate to contact me again

I wrote back and said you have a wonderful christmas too and I'll contact you again if I need to

The funny thing was, the next day I looked up from my desk on the floor, something made me look and he was walking past my desk, he's never come up here before! I smiled at him and he waved, so I smiled back and went back to my work

Perhaps it's nothing and he's just being friendly but I like him a lot, even if it's just a friends thing I'm glad I haven't buggered it up by going over to his office on some pretext or other yet!

Do you think he likes me? Thx X

This is one of my favourite links to gauge if a guy likes you.

20 Body Language Signs That Mean He's Into You

Always trust your instincts, if you feel there's something there, most likely it's true. The next time you see him, insert a chance to have a small talk that could lead to somewhere (e.g about an upcoming concert, a movie... a chance for him to ask you out!)

All the best! Please update us!

• Author
Dear Lady Disdain

Hey thank you and bless you Snakechammah, I was so touched you'd reply when I thought nobody was going to ( prob because this post doesn't have a very catchy title lol )

I did think, I bet there is somebody kind enough on Loveshack to notice that nobody answered and there was so thanks...I appreciate you for being so thoughtful

I think he likes me according to the body language and I've noticed when he speaks to me he smiles a lot, he was also asking me what uni I went to etc and was very interested I did singing and dancing and stuff

I have a dilemma though, I really like him but I've been seeing him in a professional capacity, it was him who steered it towards personal matters, I think he may have left the ball in my court because he is older than I am though that doesn't matter a bit to me

At the moment, even though I haven't seen him yet, I'm pretty happy because I don't yet look like a creeper lol, best conceal that from him!

I appreciate him leaving the ball in my court, he's very gentlemanly actually and I like it, he opens the door for me, makes me a cup of coffee when I see him, shows me out to the door...

I think he likes me and I know I like him, yep I will keep you updated Snakechammah! :-)

• Like 1

From the way you described him, it does seems he likes you!

I'm excited for you!

If two people are attracted to each other and they're single, why not!

When you get the chance, do try to talk to him and get closer to him.

Keep us posted! I am rooting for you! :bunny:

• Author
Dear Lady Disdain

Hey thank you Snakechammah, I'll keep you posted for sure! Just got to plan my next move, unsure of what that'll be right now, we'll see...

But yes I think the liking is mutual which is lovely!

Will keep you informed :-)

• Like 1