Red Flag? s?

So this girl I had been talking to stuck around with her bf (now ex) after he wouldn't let her go out with her friends. I'm guessing he's just jealous, needy, desperate, clingy. AND, he cheated on her three times. First time she got back with him, second time, got back with him again, then finally after the third they broke up for good. To me this seems like a lack of self respect, low self esteem, and desperate on her part to stick around after that. And she did some to really lack those thing. Like 2-3 times a week she'd randomly send me pics of herself, I'm guessing looking for validation and for me to say something nice. And she's text me alllll day. Like starting at 7:30 am till 10am.

Would anyone else see these things as a red flag? Especially the past relationship

mystikmind2005

Nah, i think she is just a sweet honest gal, probably lonely, probably has a bit low self esteem but nothing too unusual about that.

Some people don't like a new partner being too full on with texting etc etc,, personally i like it, because it is encouraging to me that things are going well,,, it is much worse when a woman is too quiet! lol

• Like 1
  • Author
Nah, i think she is just a sweet honest gal, probably lonely, probably has a bit low self esteem but nothing too unusual about that.

Some people don't like a new partner being too full on with texting etc etc,, personally i like it, because it is encouraging to me that things are going well,,, it is much worse when a woman is too quiet! lol

But the ex boyfriend thing wouldn't be a red flag to you?? I thought the constant texting was weird at first but I began to like it. For the reason you said, it's just reassuring.

mystikmind2005
But the ex boyfriend thing wouldn't be a red flag to you?? I thought the constant texting was weird at first but I began to like it. For the reason you said, it's just reassuring.

Red flags usually apply to situations that indicate a problem with attitude. But she could not help those things done too her, its not her fault. But there will be emotional damage, you can be understanding toward that :)

• Author
Red flags usually apply to situations that indicate a problem with attitude. But she could not help those things done too her, its not her fault. But there will be emotional damage, you can be understanding toward that :)

I was understanding. I didn't stop talking to her cause of that but yeah she had a crappy attitude anyways and no sense of humor. But no that's wrong to say she could not help those things. You're saying she couldn't have walked away and broken up for good after getting cheated on the first time? She had to get back with him again and then get cheated on two more times?

mystikmind2005
I was understanding. I didn't stop talking to her cause of that but yeah she had a crappy attitude anyways and no sense of humor. But no that's wrong to say she could not help those things. You're saying she couldn't have walked away and broken up for good after getting cheated on the first time? She had to get back with him again and then get cheated on two more times?

sigh, well, you were looking for red flags with her, but the red flags i am seeing are with you. Sorry

well i see red flags with you to.

because she wasnt single.and you knew that.

i cant judge her. but you should see for yourself if you are ok with someone that was texting other guy while having a boyfreind.

but at the other hand its like if you wasnt texting her back and keep it going ,she couldnt continue it. lolll.