My sister's fiance is mad at her over something in her past!!!

This thread is not for me but for my older sister.

You see, about 2 days ago she got in a major fight with the father of her baby, the man she is going to marry in a few months. Here is the problem: On tuesday she went over to my Aunt's house to pick up my cousin so that she could go with her to do the cake tasting thing with her and her fiance, while she was there she asked my aunt if she could get some pictures she had of her so that she could use them for the video for the wedding. Well with all the pictures there was one of my 19th b-day. She got a stripper for me and we all took pictures with him.

She threw it in the trash but my little cousin was being nosy and wanted to see what it was so she got it back and put it in the baby's bag. Well she headed home and forgot about it. When her fiance got home and was about to change my niece's diaper he sees the picture and goes ballistic!!!!! He just stormed out of the house. He did not tell my sister what he thought or why he was so mad, all she knew is that he had seen the pic. He went to his brother's house to tell them what had happened!!! I personally do not think this is right because it should be kept between both of them :rolleyes: A problem in a relationship should stay between the two in the relationship!!!!

Well finally he got home and told her t leave that he could not believe her. My sister explained that this was a whole year before they even met. She told him she forgot to throw it away. That everyone has done sh*t like that before and he was over-reacting. He told her he could no longer think of her the same. WHY?? what was so wrong? Was she wrong or was he?

Thanks beforehand you guys!!!

Dude needs to get a grip! It was an accident, it's not like she freakin cheated on him?! And WTF, like people are supposed to be kept in a plastic protective bubble so that nothing happens to them until they meet the 'lover of their life'? No way, she had a life, and there sits proof of it. It's not like she left it there on purpose...c'mon man. Tell him LS said to grow the f*ck up. :laugh:

OMG :confused: !!! She got YOU a stripper, you guys were having fun and to top it off she didn't even know him YET. He is over-reacting, however if she knew this was something that would upset him then she should have made sure that the picture did NOT get into the house!

Now with it all said and done...she needs to just explain herself, have him talk to you (or whoever else was there) to verify it in fact was a long time ago...if he can't let it go then sadly there isn't much your sister can do about it. I'm sorry she's going through this, hopefully he'll come to his senses and realize that it was the PAST not recent. :)

• Author
Originally posted by tiki

And WTF, like people are supposed to be kept in a plastic protective bubble so that nothing happens to them until they meet the 'lover of their life'? No way, she had a life, and there sits proof of it.

THAT'S WHAT I TOLD HER!!!!! Let him be pissed. I am sure he has done similar sh*t. He had pictures of his ex in their house and an old plain ticket when he went on vacation with another ex. She told him that it upset her but she did over-react like this!!!

Originally posted by Barby

OMG :confused: !!! She got YOU a stripper, you guys were having fun and to top it off she didn't even know him YET. He is over-reacting, however if she knew this was something that would upset him then she should have made sure that the picture did NOT get into the house!

Now with it all said and done...she needs to just explain herself, have him talk to you (or whoever else was there) to verify it in fact was a long time ago...if he can't let it go then sadly there isn't much your sister can do about it. I'm sorry she's going through this, hopefully he'll come to his senses and realize that it was the PAST not recent. :)

She totally forgot, but I am sure she did not expect for him to over-react that way. How was she supposed to know that she could not do that because in a few years she would be with him :rolleyes: He is ridiculous!!!

She has tried to explain herself and things are better but he still says that he cannot see her the same way. Why? because she had fun??? Hmph WHATEVER!!!

He has accepted that she has a son and that the father is going to be in their life's forever, how can he not accept this?

Ew, he's a controlling little brat liable to throw tantrums throughout their marraige.

I agree that he should've kept it between the two of them. Of course... you also know about it... ;)

How was she supposed to know that she could not do that because in a few years she would be with him He is ridiculous!!!

Exactly! This was my ex (oscar's) mentality! Like i should have KNOWN he was going to come along and remained a virgin for HIM or something! :rolleyes:

This is so unrealistic and I hope he comes out of this "phase" so they can be happy together!

He has accepted that she has a son and that the father is going to be in their life's forever, how can he not accept this?

EXACTLY! I mean come on..he is being a baby...maybe it hurt him to see her with someone else (even though it was a stripper, not an ex) that is no reason to judge her...maybe he's not good at expressing his hurt? :confused:

He went to his brother's house to tell them what had happened!!! I personally do not think this is right because it should be kept between both of them A problem in a relationship should stay between the two in the relationship!!!!

But you know...

• Author

That's because I was involved in the situation and my sister wanted me to show him my picture with the stripper, otherwise I would not have been involved. I would have no reason to get in the mix. Believe me I would prefer to not be involved in their problems I have enough of them!!!!

Was the picture just of the stripper? If so I don't see why he would over react to something like that.

Maybe she was in the photo. Doing something naughty, half naked with the stripper? That may have caught her fiance off guard, maybe he thought she wouldn't do anything like that too complete strangers?

Don't know haven't seen the photos.

Hope everything works out for her.

• Author

Actually she was next to the stripper. It was nothing dirty or naughty. I am sure he has done similar things or even worse one he just happaned to not have it on pictures!!!!!

Originally posted by naive_2001

Actually she was next to the stripper. It was nothing dirty or naughty. I am sure he has done similar things or even worse one he just happaned to not have it on pictures!!!!!

If she was just next to the stripper then I would say he is over reacting.

Maybe he is not happy with something else in the relationship, or cold feet about the marriage and he is not talking about and is just using the photo as an excuse to get out his anger.