Negative Negative Negative

OMG, I love my fiance so much- but when it comes to our moods, I am always the one hoping for the best and he's ALWAYS the one expecting the worst.

For the most part, he's pleasant enough. He's a realist, right? :rolleyes: But if anything comes up (no matter how minor) he thinks the world will end, there is nothing to do, everything has been ruined... etc. And, I see this trait in the rest of his family too... if it's not hereditary, than it's acquired.

But, we've been together over 2 years, and he has lightened up A LOT. Unfortunately, when I am PMSing (now! today! this moment!) he's like a wet blanket.

I accept it, but sometimes I cannot deal with it. So, I guess that's why I'm telling all of you! I do feel better. There is only so much grumpy I can take.

Artifact

:)

Sounds like this would be a good time to leave him home and go out by yourself or with the girls to get some good food, go shopping, go for a run or lock yourself in the bathroom for a hot, relaxing bubble bath.

I find other people's moods really affaect me so when I can feel that I'm "catching" someoene elses crabbiness...I take a break from them, for my own well-being!