if you gf cheated on you, would you go out with her friend as she was always jealous of me talking to her friend

maybe im just confused or angry, people say walk away with class others say why would you care what she thinks of you anymore go with her friend

Focus on healing properly from the breakup than being involved in silly high school games of trying to make your ex jealous by dating her friend. Its just a recipe for a messy situation that will keep you tied to a toxic situation.

• Like 3

Cheating is never the right thing to do. I won't go into all the reasons here.

My reaction to it in all honesty depends on the entire situation. 90% of time I would give him a piece of my mind and some harsh words and then walk away and tend to my wounds, and never go back.

Twice in my life when the guy was way off the top to the point of being blatantly in my face and cruel, I *did* strike back, and I have no regrets nor guilt about that.

• Like 1

You have 3 options...

if you expect to win your ex back, DON'T date her friend.

if you want to be respected, DON'T date her friend.

if not, then knock yourself out.

I dated my ex's hotter cousin a few times. Never regretted.

Michelle ma Belle

I'm one who believes you should always conduct yourself with class and dignity regardless how your ex might have behaved.

There is no point in stooping to that level especially if it's out of spite. No one truly wins when you behave in such a way, unless you really are an a**hole to begin with. Seeing as how you're on here seeking advice tells me that deep down you want to do the "right" thing.

Don't waste any more time and energy on your ex. It's over and time for you to move to better experiences.

Good luck.

• Like 2

A lot a of times (and I don't know why) our Ex's want to move on but they don't want US to move on.

You'll find that a lot with GIGS cases. They leave because of GIGS and then the dumper comes here for advice. Awesome people here give him or her the tools they need to heal and move on. The dumpee gets his or her life together, the dumpee starts to enjoy life again and even starts dating and possibly entering into a new relationship. Dumper gets word that you're doing quite well and starts to think to themselves, "Hold on! I dumped him/her! They're not supposed to move on before I do!!!" Then, they start wondering what they really meant to you if you are able to move on so quickly. Then, they contact you and screw up your entire day!

• Like 2

I have never done something like go out with a girlfriend's friend out of vengeance or hurt. It's not that I haven't been resentful but why bring two people into a situation that is unhealthy? Finding true healing would be a great place to start. Anger and vengeance rarely bring any true joy. Good luck!

First of all, I read your story, and you have NO proof that she cheated on you. A guy and his son at her house isn't cheating. Chill. Out.

Second, what makes you think her friend even wants to have anything to do with you? Just because your ex didn't like the two of you talking doesn't mean the friend has any sort of attraction towards you whatsoever.

I personally have always taken the high road. Actions taken in anger or in the midst of high emotions can never be undone. I have to live with myself, and would hate to do something to compromise my integrity or morals just to think I'm irritating some ex who I won't give two sh*ts about anyway in a year.

• Like 2

SHE DUMPED YOU, I doubt she will care who you date, dumpers often think long and hard before they dump anyone and so they are often well over the break up, before they even mention it to the dumpee.

SO do not think you will be hurting her.

Who you will hurt, is her friend and she doesn't need to be mixed up in your attempt at revenge.

As ZiggyZoo says you have no proof she was cheating on you, anyway.