Is she losing interest in me or is she just comfortable with our relationship now?

My girlfriend and I have been dating for almost 2 months now, We see eachother everyday and hangout together everyday We both attend the same college together (which is where we met) and we are both full time students, She works as a supervisor Full time and I work part time as well as being a Vol.Firefighter, During the first few weeks to our first month she use to text me and Snapchat me all of the time but now she hardly dose it at all, when were doing stuff together we have so much fun, and she laughs and smiles. We hug and kiss everyday before she leaves for work after school , and I tell her I love you and she says Love you to. But today all she did was hug me and say love you but no kiss. Im worried that shes losing interest in me. She used to call me baby and babe but now she either calls me by my name or hun. I asked her one day if she was losing interest in my and she wispered into my ear "you will never lose me, I will always be with you" We tell each other everything, if something is on our mind then we talk about it. I bring her gifts every now and then like surprise starbucks when she gets out of class

Im just a little confused right now I guess.

Thank you in advance !

Edited by Saberman2
forgot to say thank you!

Best way to accelerate a woman's loss of interest in a man is for the man to start worrying about her apparent loss of interest.

A lot of relationships - especially among younger folk - start out with a high level of intensity that starts to fade as the weeks and months pass. That's to be expected.

Just enjoy what you have right now because nothing of what you've shared here raises the slightest bit of concern.

• Like 2

You cant stay high intensity forever. You would both get bored and exhausted.

Be happy, things are chilling.

No kiss..chill a bit more and she will kiss you next time.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author
Best way to accelerate a woman's loss of interest in a man is for the man to start worrying about her apparent loss of interest.

A lot of relationships - especially among younger folks that start out with a high level of intensity that starts to fade as the weeks and months pass. That's to be expected.

Just enjoy what you have right now because nothing of what you've shared here raises the slightest bit of concern.

She's on her phone talking to her girlfriends all the time but hardly every texts or snaps me unless it's about school or making plans to meet up, I send her goodmorning and good night texts all the time. The last full week of school we had together, was the best I've ever had in my life, on the Monday before thanksgiving break started we had a great time together but then after she left , I cried because I missed her so much but Now that the semester is ending I'm worrid that we won't beable to see eachother at all since she doesn't text me at all :(

Edited by Saberman2
add stuff

Dude you see her every day. Theres little need to snapchat or text eachother unless its about something specific that cant wait until later.

Ive had a few girlfriends who texted me a lot during the day, it drove me nuts especially when it was some drama or complaining that i hadnt texted her back fast enough or didnt say something sweet when i was at work.

Maybe try texting her less and enjoying your time together more.

Thegreatestthing

She is probably losing a bit of interest,she might feel you're a bit full on ,just give her a little distance I think you're being a wonderful bf though.

• Author

I don't know if I should be ultra mad and psst or I should just relax about it but she left her laptop unaccompanied and she left her facebook on and while I was sitting their a chat from her ex came up it turns out that during that thanksgiving break her and her ex both chatted "when you coming to pick me up baby?" And then he said love you baby and she said love you too baby

I feel like Anakin turning to the dark side in episode 3.....

I don't know if I should be ultra mad and psst or I should just relax about it but she left her laptop unaccompanied and she left her facebook on and while I was sitting their a chat from her ex came up it turns out that during that thanksgiving break her and her ex both chatted "when you coming to pick me up baby?" And then he said love you baby and she said love you too baby

I feel like Anakin turning to the dark side in episode 3.....

Yeah, dump her quickly. You're both too immature for the relationship.