Hurt friend here

hurtfriend2005
:( HELP PLEASE!! Why would a friend email you telling you(Do not write me anymore. I NEVER want to hear from you again!No further contact at all, EVER!! And you have no clue as to why since the last time was about a wk ago you heard from him and he was fine and said not to worry he just wanted to talk.. Then now this .He is married we have been friends for about 19yrs now..Could of it been his wife?Im hurt by this

Wow, no clue? that's a toughie. If you and he were friends for that long and now he's married? Are you married too? If it is his wife, or something else it would be nice that he told you so you have closure. He can't just end it like this without an explanation. It will forever make you feel YOU were the one done something wrong, when in fact it might totally be something else. You can always second guess what he's feeling, thinking - his emotions, but you will never really know unless he tells you.

And if he is as good a friend as you say, you deserve at least that.

Good luck!~

• Author
hurtfriend2005

I agree just makes no sense Last tiem we chatted he said not to worry casue one email I took what he said the wrong way so he replied back about a week and a half ago roughly and told me no worry I just want to talk.the I get that email tonight no name signed nothing ,his wife is the jealous type just hurts and makes no sense

Was he friends with you before his marriage? Did his wife already know about you? Did you meet her? Are you just online buddies? Was this an affair?

What....you are being too secretive here..........

If.........I were his wife

and knew he was corresponding with someone I didn't know for the last 19 years

and just found out.....yeah, I'd do the same thing too, and demand an explanation, and if none were given, give him the ultimatum.

If I were you........I'd back out.

Yes more background would help us advise you more. I'm sorry you're hurting and I hope you find out why he did this, maybe his wife is threatened by you or maybe he's having feelings for you and to avoid temptation he decided to cut you from his life all together?

whichwayisup

Maybe she stumbled across some of the emails...Were they extremely personal and sexual nature?? That prob. would be another reason why he would be backing off and telling you not to contact him.

I do agree, there's more than meets they eye on this one.

I think the best thing to do is sit back and wait for a while, they are probably thinking what have they just done and how they feel.

If you have been friends for many years then i think that they will realise that and contact you.

After all thay just need some time to themselves to think about things and i am sure they will be in contact and i have been in a similar situation so i know what you are going through.

Hope it works out for you and try not to worry.