Winning my ex back after a difficult breakup. Want her back so badly. Anyone ?

xxjustinukxx

Hello everyone, thank you for reading my post. I hope you can help.

My ex and I broke up about 4 months ago, the relationship ended due to the fact we both decided we'd moved too fast. Towards the end of the relationship, I tried to give her the space she needed, then she became unwell. I didn't want her thinking I was ignoring her need for space despite me wanting to take care of her while she was ill, but she became very upset that I wasn't there for her when she needed me (although I called her, texted her and told her I'd be there anytime if she needed me). She felt I abandoned her and ended the relationship.

Immediately after the split, she would send an occasionally text saying she's so upset by how I treated her, made promises I couldn't keep etc. some of the texts were pretty strong.

Then silence, for a while, and things settled down.

About two weeks ago we were both at a school event (our kids gonzo the same school), and I noticed her. We exchanged glances but nothing more. Later that day I got a text message from her saying "nice to see you today, you looked good. Glad things are working out for you".

I replied by saying thank you, and that it was nice seeing her too. She replied asking if I fancied meeting for a drink. So we did the next day. It was really good, we chatted, had a laugh, then when it came time to go, she gestured for a hug and we had a nice long cuddle, and she said in my ear "I've missed you, you know". I told her I'd missed her too.

Since then we've been chit chatting every day online and are hopefully meeting up again. Through our chats, she has said that she wants to believe from the bottom of her heart what I say but she doesn't want to focus on that.

I'm still so in love with her, and want to prove how great we can be together. But I don't want to hassle her, or come on too strong and scare her away.

Can anyone give any advice on things I can do or say? Or questions I can ask? Gestures I can make?

I can't tell you how much I'd appreciate it.

Thank you!

PegNosePete

Just ask her if she wants to give it another go. Ask her out on a date.

Accept her first answer as final. Anything but a "yes", is a "no".

• Like 2
Ninjainpajamas

This girl's going to mess with your mind, I'd jump ship if I were you or you'll go down with it...she's in control of all this, you just don't see it...you're too gullible but since she's manipulative you'll think it's your fault because she'll always blame you.