Known this girl years, really lovely.

A few months ago her boyfriend of 6 years cheated on her while 7 months pregnant with their 2nd child.

She & I have always been friendly.

Recently I've sent her flowers, we both went into clothes shops and I've bought her clothes for the two kids.

She is a very attractive girl and she has been asked out by several people.

Do you think I'm being used as like emotional support?

Her wee one has just turned 9 weeks. She & I were out the other day and I bought the baby a few outfits.

She's 2 months out of a 6 year relationship!!!!!! I'm betting, pretty much guaranteeing, she's not looking for anything more than a friend right now.

As far as whether she's using you - she's not asking you for anything, right? So NO you're not being intentionally used per se, but you're allowing yourself to be her emotional crutch.

I would only add to mamma's reply to say I think it's really sweet of you to buy stuff for the kids. If it makes you happy, you can afford it, and you're doing so without expectations, awesome!

'Wee one' - I'm melting :love:

• Like 1
  • Author

Just was chatting to a friend on Facebook and she came up as a topic, he sent me a screen shot of the convo, I have obscured the name.

Deborah:

No lol i aint using no one

I tell them to stop buying me ****

Alex

ah more then 1 dude then

bad

u sld date em

Deborah 11:02

or not i should just remain single

Alex

well if he b good to u then y not

Deborah

cuz im just outta a 6yr relationship i think its tym for me tym

Alex 11:09

oh 6 yr that is a long time if he s gd 2 u then u nvr no unless he ain't gd lookin

Deborah

Lol no hes brutal lol

Not my type

N just a friend

Always will b

Sounds like you are just being a good friend, probably what she needs right now.

• Author

Yes but being called brutal (ugly) doesn't inspire a lot of confidence.

She doesn't know I have the screen shots of the conversation