●Do you think they meant this compliment?

ABSareAMAZING

●Two girls said OMG your're so gorgeous and 1 is engaged and said add me on Facebook and then the other single girl said take out your phone and add me on Facebook right there and then so i did add her and she said so we can talk...Do you think they meant it they weren't drunk...had 1 or 2 drinks thats all...

●At the end of the night said You're so handsome and so nice...and the engaged girl said We could be like best friends now because I'm engaged (Which is the truth) and the other single girl said I'm so gorgeous...

I'm not sure why it's not blatantly obvious that these two women were complimenting you and we have no way of knowing if they were sincere. Just take it at face value and believe in yourself.

I've read your posts, and you're either an attention seeker or really naive to things that are in your face incredibly obvious. Neither are very attractive and can rub people the wrong way if you feel the need to constantly ask for your ego to be fed (whether you know you're doing it or not).

Bottom line, I'm saying this to help you, not to insult you.

• Like 1
Frank2thepoint

The obvious question is, after the single girl (repeatedly) said you are gorgeous, did you ask her out instead of just friending her on Facebook?

• Like 1