French / Italian men most likely to "cheat", Brits least likely

Yes, it's the Mirror, but this article confirms stereotypes about who is most likely to have wandering body parts. 55% of French and Italian men, 51% Belgian and Spanish, 46% German and 42% British men admitted having As in the survey of 5000.

And, while half of the British men who had As felt guilty about it, for the French that dropped to 28%.

:D at the article picture. Who is that mouth-breather under the bed? Well at least he remembered his shoes!

Well I guess if one can verify the self-reported numbers, that indicates the more generalized figures might have some teeth in them and are probably higher than reported.

What amazes me, and I guess shouldn't, is that, when reading history, affairs and mistresses/misters are always popping up. The world is merely more completely connected now so stuff like this gets published more.

When I read the 'Brit guilt' thing, the first person who popped into my head was Hugh Grant :D

...And my Italian cousins asked me why I married an Englishman..... ;)

(Maybe his family should ask why on EARTH he married an Italian!! :D )

• Like 1
in other news, 45% of french and italian men lie on surveys.

^^^ boom ^^^

• Like 3
thefooloftheyear
In other news, 45% of French and Italian men lie on surveys.

Nah....

We Italians are just better looking than everyone else.....:p

TFY

• Like 5

I know almost nothing about German culture except that I thought they were extreme stickler to rules. I guess not?

Do you speak Italian....?
TaraMaiden sembra piuttosto in possesso di un'arma da fuoco!

Si....Ma non sparo mai sul' pianista.....:p

• Author
I'd like to see a survey of French, Italian, British and German women.

This report (complete with info graphic) on the same study has the women's infidelity figures at:

Germany 43%

Italy 34%

France 32%

Belgium 29%

UK 29%

Spain 28%

Does that mean (as I'm half Italian/English) that I'm 63% likely to cheat? :confused:

:D

Does that mean (as I'm half Italian/English) that I'm 63% likely to cheat? :confused:

:D

One can only hope. ;) Sparare pianista si desidera.

In other news Scarlett Johanssen is engaged to a French guy! I guess she likes getting cheated on. Also I guess all the German women are sleeping with the French/Italian men.

• Author
I guess all the German women are sleeping with the French/Italian men.

...or with people from countries not surveyed. There used to be a steady stream of German women flying to Kenya for a taste of dark chocolate.