Does he want me to send him and e-mail or they he really forget me?

Wondering if someone could give me advice.

I was a best friend with a lady who pasted away. I visited her everyday in the hospital and was the only friend there. Her husband at points got very close to me. Nothing ever happen because that would have been very wrong. The husband met and married another women a month after his wife died.

I recently met by accident his best friend of 2 years. His best friend tells me how unhappy he is and his wife that he married is bipolar and manic. His stepson has autism and his son has CF. His friend said they have allot of problems with the kids and sometimes she is here and other times not (referring to bipolar). His friend said that his reply was well she here now. This was her 4th marriage at the age of 30.

I haven't spoke or saw him in about 3 years. I changed jobs and now I send out e-mails in which he is on the general list. He opens and reads ever e-mail. He never replies's or ask for me to delete the address. I never let on to his friend that I had his e-mail. I sent his friend a very general e-mail and at the end told him if he saw him to let him know I said hello and if I had his e-mail I would send him a greeting. His friend replied with his e-mail highlighted.

When I went to deliver something to his friend work related his friend made a strange statement. He said he told this person I said hello. He informed me that he looked suprised and didn't recognize my name?

What doesn't make any sense is why does he open and read my emails and read them? Why would he say he doesn't know who he is talking about. There have been friends for 2 years and sit right next to each other. I also, found out when I send his friend an e-mail he forwarded them I time and vice versa. Any idea what to do. His friend said I should e-mail him. I told him well allot of time has pasted and maybe he wouldn't even response. His friend said you never know if you don't try.

Any idea about this behavior.

Email him and ask him how he's doing. Tell him you've been thinking about him and was wondering if he was doing well. If he doesn't reply you have your answer.

• Author

Thanks,

I am worried that since he is pretening to his friend he doesn't know who i am maybe he won't want anything to do with me.