Feeling a little down and lonely :(

All day I have been longing for the closeness of a man. I have been denying my true feelings and really do want to be in a relationship. All the men who want me I don't want and the man that I wanted doesn't want me :( I can't wait until I feel completely back to myself and am able to feel comfortable giving another guy a chance.

Eternal Sunshine
All day I have been longing for the closeness of a man. I have been denying my true feelings and really do want to be in a relationship. All the men who want me I don't want and the man that I wanted doesn't want me :( I can't wait until I feel completely back to myself and am able to feel comfortable giving another guy a chance.

Same here. I only have options that I don't want. Ugh. Let's hope things get better for us :)

• Like 1
All the men who want me I don't want and the man that I wanted doesn't want me

Well - it's just the same for all the men who want you, and for the man you want...

If it were easy then we wouldn't need OLD, bars, clubs, singles nights, TV game shows, spin the bottle, etc.

what a blessing!

you are awake to the possibilities that life is bringing to you. It is just a matter of time, it is on the way. Be thankful.

Also, be grateful that you are picky and that you have a specific desire. You are in a great place, a place to give and receive.

• Like 1

Don't feel sad. You said all the men that want you but you want that man that you can't have. Well i am in a situation where i want that girl but i can't have her. This isn't that sad part, it goes on where she plays mind games with me in such a way that i have never experienced it before, i never knew where all of that was leading, i had the guts to call her today and ask her to come with me to the movies, to which she hesitated and responded she was busy. The moment she hesitated i had my answer. I don't feel sad but i feel a bit angry over myself, for letting this happen to me. So everyway you learn a lession. Don't be sad over things you can't have. Don't get attached too early....

I've been in those situations. I am, or should I say I used to wish for being in a relationship, desire pertnership, yearning for man's affection so strongly, like a drug (dunno is it cuase of the Libra in me). I was so thirsty for being someone's girl... Well, I got burned two times cause of thinking I am in love, but actually I was just in love in being in a relationship, haveing that partnership. I've learned that love cannot be forced and it will come as long as you're letting it (you are not turning it away by some fears) I realised that I simply need to put forcus on myself, friends and familly and enjoy it... Should I say, I let love to find me instead desperately searching for her. It came to me in at a last expected place and trust me, I think I feel love true love for the first time. I realise now what a difference is from what was before.

So, don't feel sad and don't feel lonely. Love will find you, and till that wonderful moment be your best self. Remember that you will be attractive for everyone when you are fresh and strong inside. If you are weak inside then you are not for starting a relationship at this time. You need to Heal a bit, get all shiny and refreshed and you'll see how people will notice ;)

• Like 2
  • Author
Don't feel sad. You said all the men that want you but you want that man that you can't have. Well i am in a situation where i want that girl but i can't have her. This isn't that sad part, it goes on where she plays mind games with me in such a way that i have never experienced it before, i never knew where all of that was leading, i had the guts to call her today and ask her to come with me to the movies, to which she hesitated and responded she was busy. The moment she hesitated i had my answer. I don't feel sad but i feel a bit angry over myself, for letting this happen to me. So everyway you learn a lession. Don't be sad over things you can't have. Don't get attached too early....

Thanks Jack... I'm sorry you are having such a hard time as well. You have to try your best to maintain NC. I know that is the hardest thing to do as I am going through it right now. You can do it though, things will get better... So please stop being mad at yourself, take time to heal and stop putting your feelings out there to not be reciprocated!