Understanding

disconcertainly

Please some one help understand (MAN? language. Ok me and boyfriend have been dating for about 18months. Recently we have had a few differences. Well long story short we broke up for about three weeks but now we are back together. Things are very different and thats ok but allot has happened. Well right before we broke-up he bought me a promise ring a very nice promise ring 1/2 carat. And well now since we are back together he will say things like " I do want to be with you but we are not that serious" But i even mention anything like that he totally gets on the defensive and say " I KNOW".

Honestly I think his parents may be a little bird in his ear telling him he is to young for a serious relationship. I just wish I understood him better. I wish he would follow his heart and no listen to anyone else b/c I want him to do what makes him happy. But honestly at this point in the relationship I am not even sure about how he feels about me. Yeah he say I love you ....but the feeling just is not there for me anymore like it use to be. I do have my gaurd up but so does he so maybe thats the difference.

All advice would be great!! Thanks.

• Author
disconcertainly

One more question how can you go from buying someone a promise ring to ...We are not that serious?