Musical Chairs being played

Does anyone find dating stressful in the early to mid 30s?

Because, at this age ALL women are scrambling, like in a game of musical chairs,

to find a mate to marry before pregnancy starts getting unsafe.

So, they basically they will tell any troll left out there that they love them, and not mean it necessarily, just so they procreate before it is too late.

I was talking to a chick yesterday who said she refused to date for fun, and that she will only date a guy if she knows that marriage will probably result from it.

She's 24.

I was dumbfounded.

There is DEFINITELY something wrong with some people in our society.

• Author
I was talking to a chick yesterday who said she refused to date for fun, and that she will only date a guy if she knows that marriage will probably result from it.

She's 24.

wow! well I don't expect she'll get many dates then - at least if she plans on dating guys her own age.

Lol, thank goodness I've had my kids then!! Certainly don't want anymore! The thirty something dating game must be a complete nightmare.

seahorse

I'm not sure UFCKevin, I certainly won't date a man I have no intentions of having sex with, no matter how interested he is.

She's 24.

I was dumbfounded.

There is DEFINITELY something wrong with some people in our society.

I know a 21 year old guy who won't date anyone unless he thinks that they'll be married in the future. I think it has something to do with his religion, though.

• Author
I'm not sure UFCKevin, I certainly won't date a man I have no intentions of having sex with, no matter how interested he is.

amen!!

It does get hard though. Because, in your 30s most become much wiser as to what they want, what will work, warning signs, etc. So, a real dilemma occurs!!! The dilemma is that most women a guy meets he'll know pretty quickly that he wouldn't marry her even though he may very well find her attractive. If you are an intuitive guy, you'll size her up pretty quickly as far as marriage material. What sucks is that if you don't date any women that you know you wouldn't or can't marry (which is most women you meet) then you have a lonely existence and your penis exploads from lack of sex! Women in their 30s, yes even the rational ones, aren't usually looking to waste a lot of time. So a guy can either be dishonest so that he can have some fun, and perhaps some sex too.... or, he can sit home alone until his soul mate runs into him.

he can sit home alone until his soul mate runs into him.

well that will certainly make it hard for her to find him!

i'm just 21 and i already find dating stressful enough...thanks for giving me something to look forward to... ;)

Intending to have sex and intending to get married are REALLLLLLLY friggin' different, though.