1st date at his house

Hi guys,

i really need u guys advice now. I meEt this guys on dating website. We talked around 3 months or more than that. He lives with his parents at the moment. We talked on facebook and stuffs, he told me that he like me so far on facebook so we decide to meet eachother.

He didnt even have driver licence yet only L. Hes 20 and im 18, he didnt push me to meet him and or what. Just were decide to meet each other. i ask if i can come to ur house on the morning and he told me I can come his house whatever i want like on the morning if i like. I ask what we gonna do when im there.. he told me "Cuddle, movie, drink, sex, food all the fun stuff xoxo"... the i ask him "IT WOULD BE MORE COMFORTABLE IF WITHOUT SEX"... he told me "well maybe when we meet and if we like eachother then we can be in one that night already so it wont matter xx" and i sad "WE'LL SEE" .. then he say " ok :)" ...

WHAT I HAVE TO DO NOW? 50% I WANT TO COME TO HIS HOUSE BUT 50% I AM SCARED IF SOMETHING BAD GONNA HAPPENS ... :(

If you haven't met him face-to-face yet, I wouldn't go to his house for the first initial meeting regardless of how long you have been communicating. You need to choose a nice, neutral/public place.

• Like 1
  • Author

We try to set up all the day but it didnt going really well. I m so busy with the exam and because he lives 32 mins away from city so we decide to meet after my exam by coming to his house :'( ... so is it the bad idea? all he want is about SEX, is it right?

• Author

THERE ARE ONE MORE THING IS he didnt give me his number, he didnt ask for it so i dont know and i ask him can i know ur address and he told me he gonna give me later when i want to come to his house. SO THATS MEAN WE NEVER TALK ON FONE, ONLY ON FACEBOOK

ConstantVoyager

It's an incredibly bad dangerous idea to meet him at his home. You have no idea what you could be walking into.

Wait until you can set up a public date.

If he is genuinely interested in you then he will understand meeting in a safe public place. If he doesn't understand then it just proves you are right not to go to his house.

If you dont feel comfortable meeting at his house, please dont. Most guys will at least take you out in public first. I think something's up.

That is the reason why i feel alittle bit confused ... is he like me or not? OR ALL HE WANTS JUST HAVE SEX THEN THATS IT...

Many guys view going to their house or any room with them alone as an agreement to have sex. If you dont want to, dont go.

Something's up. Even if he's not dangerous, he may have a gf which would explain why he doesn't want to take you in public.

He is inviting you to a couch date. I recommend you do not go. Find someone who has more respect for you.

That is the reason why i feel alittle bit confused ... is he like me or not? OR ALL HE WANTS JUST HAVE SEX THEN THATS IT...

I think he could like you, but haha if you're up for sex, he'll be up for sex, just like any other guy

Hi guys, i really need u guys advice now. I meEt this guys on dating website. We talked around 3 months or more than that.

Stop wasting your time talking online for months to guys who don't care about meeting you.

He didnt even have driver licence yet only L. Hes 20 and im 18, he didnt push me to meet him and or what.

Him not trying to meet you after three months of cyber chatting means he is not that interested in you.

Just were decide to meet each other. i ask if i can come to ur house on the morning and he told me I can come his house whatever i want like on the morning if i like.

Why are you inviting yourself over to his house in the morning to hang out on a first date? Listen. You deserve to be taken out on a proper date. If a guy doesn't ask you out on a date, stop texting and chatting with him on Facebook. It means he is not interested in you.

I ask what we gonna do when im there.. he told me "Cuddle, movie, drink, sex, food all the fun stuff xoxo"... the i ask him "IT WOULD BE MORE COMFORTABLE IF WITHOUT SEX"... he told me "well maybe when we meet and if we like eachother then we can be in one that night already so it wont matter xx" and i sad "WE'LL SEE" .. then he say " ok :)" ...

He is only after sex. You know how you know this? First, because he has made NO effort to see you or take you out on a date. Second, because he brought up that he wants sex to happen on your first meeting. He is 100% expecting you to have sex with him. And I suspect if you go to his house you will be convinced to have sex with him.

THERE ARE ONE MORE THING IS he didnt give me his number, he didnt ask for it so i dont know and i ask him can i know ur address and he told me he gonna give me later when i want to come to his house. SO THATS MEAN WE NEVER TALK ON FONE, ONLY ON FACEBOOK

Give him your phone number and tell him to call you. If he doesn't call you, forget about him. If he does call, tell him if he wants to meet you, you will meet him at Starbucks.

Do not go to his house alone on a first date. It's an extremely bad and dangerous idea. You have no idea who this guy is. Have you even Skyped with him, or is it all chatting on Facebook?

• Like 1

Yes, he's made it perfectly clear!

DO NOT GO!

Real men ask you OUT on a date!

He wants sex - it doesn't need to be YOU - say NO!

• Like 1

Why would you even put yourself in the position in the first place?

You are in charge of saying yes or no, but you're making it sound like you don't have much of a choice.

Smart girls don't put themselves in a position like this. You're obviously getting a bad enough feeling about this to post about it- so don't you already know the right answer?

• Like 1
todreaminblue

if a guy mentions sex ona first date and you havent met him yet......then its a one night stand...even if he goes hahaha jokes.....its not a joke.....be prepared....deb