28 year old virgin, considering suicide

I am a 28 year old male virgin, and it's driving me mad. I am starting to think that suicide may be my only way out of this. Not yet. But I am seriously considering it a year from now.

I've missed out on sex and relationships, and I am not even religious. Honestly, it's hopeless. I've always wanted a girlfriend, and to enjoy casual sex, but it seems impossible for me now. What woman is going to want to date me, unless she's extremely religious and a virgin herself?

What woman is going to want to date me, unless she's extremely religious and a virgin herself?

There are women who have no problems with virgins. I am one of them.

• Like 2

Plenty of women wouldn't mind that you are a virgin.

It's not hopeless. What are you doing to try to change your situation? Do you approach women? Do you ask them out? Do you take care of yourself so you will attract someone?

How are you going to experience sex if you kill yourself.

That's literally the opposite of what you want to dp to change your situation.

• Like 1
lionoftheforum

One post, 0 discussion about trying, and its about suicide? Whatevz. The OP is tailor made for an internetz forum. The OP is a troll.

• Author

Few and far between though, right?

Plenty of women wouldn't mind that you are a virgin.

It's not hopeless. What are you doing to try to change your situation? Do you approach women? Do you ask them out? Do you take care of yourself so you will attract someone?

I am trying to make myself look attractive - I've bought new clothes, and I am trying to tone up.

you don't need to tell women you are a virgin. no one over the age of 21 that I've ever met asks that.

Won't they work it out for themselves?

How are you going to experience sex if you kill yourself.

That's literally the opposite of what you want to dp to change your situation.

Because I see it as an impossibility at this point? Why endure years of misery and craving affection for nothing? I cannot have a productive life that way.

I am trying to make myself look attractive - I've bought new clothes, and I am trying to tone up.

OK - that's a good start. But have you asked any women out? Women aren't going to approach you - you need to be the one that takes a chance.

And if you are actually considering ending your life anyway, what do you have to lose by risking rejection and asking some women out?

Won't they work it out for themselves?

No. Plenty of men with experience suck in bed. Plenty of first times with someone are awkward and clunky, even if both partners have sexual experience. What a woman wants is to know she is desired. If you show her that, the rest will work itself out.

Because I see it as an impossibility at this point? Why endure years of misery and craving affection for nothing? I cannot have a productive life that way.

But you don't know it's an impossibility, because you aren't trying. You can't keep doing the same things and expect different results.

And for goodness sake, go out and find something that makes you happy. Join a group; make some friends; go out; have fun; get a hobby; learn something new; take a class. New clothes and a toned body are great, but if you want to attract women, what you really need is a smile and some confidence in who you are.

Count me on too. I'm tired of only seeing the overly experienced guys or Don Juan types advising men on other forums to seek hookers and thinking we don't mind that. The irony is those same guys expect a women with a lower sexual past than themselves.

If I had one wish it would be to give me a virgin man over a Don Juan any time.

• Like 2
Few and far between though, right?

Nope.

You've already heard from a handful of them, and that's just on a lil Internet forum.

PLENTY more of us out there in the real world.

And like mentioned before, you don't actually have to tell anyone you're a virgin if you don't want to. Nobody's going to ask you. But if you'd prefer to disclose that, many women would be accepting of that fact.

willpower654

You should just continue your life as normal with whatever it is that you do... working, work on your hobbies, hang out with friends etc.

As someone who has had sex, it really is such a tiny part of life that once you do experience it you will literally wonder why you were even writing what you have just written.

Are you really shy? Do you get socially awkward when you are women or ?? ... Suicide is not an option. especially in this situation..

If you are a little bit nervous around women, or find that no one is attracted to you... and you really just want to sleep with someone and you dont care if it is meaningless... Why dont you dress to make yourself feel good and go to a medium class bar... Act like the cool guy that doesnt have to talk to women and I almost guarantee some girl will come up to you and try to find out about you because u seem mysterious.. That's the key to catching a woman's attention. Seem like you know something everyone doesn't and that you are so self confident that you are at the bar having a drink watching the game solo because you are THAT well balanced with yourself.

Please dont talk about suicide over this .. trust me sex is really not as great and fantastic as everyone makes it out to be. Even though it is fun etc.. when you have a significant other and a busy life it becomes another thing you do like walking your dog... You enjoy it, and it can be different everyday but its not like earth shattering.