Is she giving me hints?

So me and this girl have been going out for about 2 month now we haven't done anything yet i haven't even kissed her because im shy she told me she dont care it will happen when it happens. I know she wants me to kiss her because when people are kissing on tv Ill say i need to take notes and she'll say I know and laugh. I am going to kiss her next time I see her it may be at my game tonight is it ok to do it when I walk her to her car? I want to know if she is hinting that she wants sex. My nephew grabbed her boob in the car hes young and she said wow thats more than your uncle does. I we were watching tv and is said something about the big bang I asked her when it was and she said whenever I grew a set. people were having sex on tv and I said atleast there getting some and she said I know what am i going to have to wait 2 years. Is this her way of hinting to me ? Thanks

• Author

She didn't come to my game tonight she has been sick. Should I just go in for it? I keep asking myself does she want me to and what is she going to think.

The only way you know if a woman wants you is to try... I think she has given you enough right signals to say you have a good chance :) good luck!

• Like 1
  • Author

So since your a female should I just kiss her when she's leaving or should I wait for the right time? I know she wants more also how should I Initiate it? I'm new to all this.

2 months? Please soon.

I would have already assumed you weren't sexually attracted to me. Sounds like that's not the case for you though. KISS. HER. WITH. SOME. TONGUE. ASAP. :)

• Author

Well I was going to do it last night but she didn't want to come over because she had a really bad day at work and didnt want to talk about it stupid me kept texting her now shes pissed.