Seeking honest counsel from older men

A couple days ago, I was contemplating leaving New York and returning back to my town in New Hampshire. Things didn't get off the ground as well as I planned and I started to feel that this would be the same elongated over a period of time. I have also recently started seeing a therapist. Twice a week sessions, for one hour. It is refreshing. I never thought I'd be in therapy but yeah. We haven't gotten to the discussions in terms of relationships with women but I can easily see it progressing there. The thing I like about my therapist is that she does not judge me, which is what I thought would happen. She advised that I get a book of "Little Victories and Upsides". In other words, a journal to write self-affirming beliefs about myself. She said if I can do that every day, then I would see my happiness increase. I so far have been writing in it and saying things such as: "at least I have a job" over and over.

Now I am asking advice from older guys on here how they were able to cope with lack of relationship and sexual success. As it is. I am very stunted in my growth with the opposite sex. I have gone from interacting with women almost every day to interacting with zero women a week. Even when I was interacting with women, I did not have sex with them or dates. This is an area where I am developmentally behind and I need to remedy if I wish to carry on with my life. I have no idea as to when my long "drought" will end or if it will continue indefinitely. I was asking if you had any coping mechanisms for dealing with lack of attention from women and lack of fulfillment in your dating life.

I'm not willing to "change" who I am to suit womens needs. They can F off if they dont like who I am.

In dealing with the limited interaction I have had with women since my divorce a few years ago.... I've accepted the fact that I'll be single the rest of my life. Its easier for me to have control over how much longer I decide to live, rather than have control over making women like me.