How can i stop feeling like this!!!!

Hi i posted a message on here before when i spilt up with my boyfriend a couple of months ago, well when we eventually got back together i found out (whilst we were broke up) he had made a 'Friend' a Girl! My work mate had told me she saw him with the girl on a bus coming from his house in to town then going in a shop together. well i confronted him about this and he said that she was just a friend and nothing had happened and that she was just someone to talk too. i asked him why they were both been coming from his house on the bus and he said that he had been arrested the night before and hadn't been home and she saw him in town and offered to give him bus fare home so he could get changed, and wash. I ask him if she had been in his house and he said that she had waited around the corner whilst he was sorting himself out in his home. (I believe this coz i know his mum wouldn't let any other girl in her home but me and she is always in) Anyway.. Me and him got back 2gether and were happy, when she walked in to the arcade were we were and asked to speak to him alone??? Her friend was with her and i asked the friend what was going on, her friend said that they had been seeing each other??? I flipped!!!!!

That same night i dragged MY friends out to a club to try and make me feel better and he was there and so was the girl, but they weren't 'together' He was staring at me and was obviously hurt and wanted me back. To make a long story short - they both insured me nothing had happened between them. I believe them since then i have never seen or heard from her again.

The next thing that happened was this girl who is sisters with someone else we know, came up to him whilst i was sitting next to him and said - 'do you remember me? and he was like 'NO? and she kept saying it and laughing, and he said your jamilia's sister and she looked at him funny and walked off? I got pissed off and told him that after the crap i had to go through with the 'other girl' (that has made me feel sooo insecure about other girls, ever since)he should go up to jamila's sister and ask her straight up what she meant by it? He wouldn't at first which made me think he was hiding something, then i said 'well lets go and talk to her friend who is also our friend and see if she says any more, she was paying Poole and as soon as she finish he walked of and wanted to leave, she smiled at me but not in a horrible way just a normal way and so i had to follow him out. I couldn't believe he couldn't confront her for the sake of me feeling hurt. So we had a huge argument, and so he stormed into the place again and went up to her friend and ask him what he thought about what she said and the friend said that he barely knew her and from what he has heard she is a bit*h and stirs things all the time, and doesn't like my boyfriend coz she thought he had stolen her bag some time ago! I felt a bit more relieved and everything is fine now

The first 'other girl' has messed up my head so much i can't trust anything he does and it's not his fault. I'm just soooo jealous of anyone going near him and it's killing me, i just want to sort my head out and stop accusing him of things he hasn't done,! I need help!!!!all i can think about is the other girls and it just gets worst. I don't think i can handle being with him any more coz of it, but i love him soooo much. He is a very jealous person aswel but he trusts be 100% which was i need to do with him. But when i did eventually start trusting him that girl had to ruin it!!!! How can i stop feeling like this???

lydiamarie

the first step to fixing a problem is realizing you have a problem.

talk to him, apologize, and make good on your promise to not be irrationally jealous.

hold your head up and try to be above the drama that those around you are trying to create.