"I like you braless or in your bra and panties."

Ladies,

Have you received pressure (not just a simple or occasional request, but constant pressure) from men you've dated to walk around the house braless or in your bra and panties most of the time?

If so, how did you respond?

Gentlemen,

Do you pressure your ladies to do this?

I don't mind hanging around the house once in awhile in my bra and panties, but for the most part, I'm more comfortable with clothes on, especially when I'm doing housework or cooking or when it's cold. I had a guy pressure me to almost always be braless and/or in my bra and panties when we were in the house. It was odd. I felt like a sex object (and not in a good way!). Also, I have large breasts, so being braless isn't all that comfy for me.

Ladies,

Have you received pressure (not just a simple or occasional request, but constant pressure) from men you've dated to walk around the house braless or in your bra and panties most of the time?

Gentlemen,

I don't mind hanging around the house once in awhile in my bra and panties, but for the most part, I'm more comfortable with clothes on, especially when I'm doing housework or cooking or when it's cold. I had a guy pressure me to almost always be braless and/or in my bra and panties when we were in the house. It was odd. I felt like a sex object (and not in a good way!). Also, I have large breasts, so being braless isn't all that comfy for me.

Thats definitely crossing the lione into creep mode if you ask me. To role play, and to do it for foreplay....I can see that. But to have a guy put pressure on you....to do it on a regular basis...thats just lack of respect. And he obviously care more about your breasts than he did for you.

My ex got a breast reduction....and guys I knew responded with "omg I cant believe you let your wife do that...I never would have let my wife get rid of her tits".

THATS /\ the typical male response, showing no respect. But lack of respect gets women....showing respect gets you ignored.

• Like 1
thefooloftheyear

No one should feel "pressured" into anything in a relationship...At that point, the only pressure there should be is your foot kicking his ass out the door...

TFY

• Like 3
  • Author
. But lack of respect gets women....showing respect gets you ignored.

Showing respect will land you a quality gal if that's who you want. Neither myself nor most of my female friends tolerate disrespect for long. We aren't so intolerant that we'll necessarily write someone off immediately (although we might), but we will call someone him out on it and if it doesn't stop pretty quickly, we're gone for good. Right, ladies?

• Like 1
  • Author
No one should feel "pressured" into anything in a relationship...At that point, the only pressure there should be is your foot kicking his ass out the door...

TFY

LOL! He got that pressure alright!

No need for pressure. I usually run around with no clothes on which is why we have two boys.

Tbf.....:laugh:

• Like 2
Showing respect will land you a quality gal if that's who you want. Neither myself nor most of my female friends tolerate disrespect for long. We aren't so intolerant that we'll necessarily write someone off immediately (although we might), but we will call someone him out on it and if it doesn't stop pretty quickly, we're gone for good. Right, ladies?
Sexual disrespect appears to be your focus. And yet, it also appears to be an opportunity to discuss sexual fantasies/stories, positioning as a submissive but reluctant hot good girl.

If you don't wish to tolerate disrespect, don't. The minute a guy displays disrespect, speak up. If he displays a pattern of disrespect, cut bait.

• Like 3
You should see my 48zzzz's bouncing around while I'm doing housework and making sammiches!

:lmao:

I've always envisioned you as one of those hot scientist/teacher types. Seems like I was right.:laugh:

• Like 2
Ladies,

Gentlemen,

I've always considered myself the king of comfort.

I could never tell a girl to do something that makes her uncomfortable.

What kind of man would I be to do such a thing?:cool:

• Author
Sexual disrespect appears to be your focus.

After a recent dating disaster, yes, it has been my focus. You are correct. I'm in the mood to explore the topic with others. It's part of my healing process.

miss_jaclynrae

I have never had a guy ask me to do such. NEVER.

That being said, I usually just walk around in my panties anyways.

Yes my husband tells me often that he LOVES me in bedwear of just a tank top, no bra, and underwear. :rolleyes: Yes sometimes I do it because I want to, other times I just :rolleyes: and wear what I want.

I tell him I would love to see him walking around in a thong, that would be hot! For some reason I am still waiting on that. :laugh:

We have a lot of windows as well so I would be giving our neighbors some nice views if I was wearing that downstairs. :laugh:

Quiet Storm

Not bra and panties... but yoga pants. My husband loves my yoga pants.

I like purposefully teasing him. While walking around the house, I'll bend over to pick up a toy, and look back at him to make sure he's watching.

SincereOnlineGuy

My ex got a breast reduction....and guys I knew responded with "omg I cant believe you let your wife do that...I never would have let my wife get rid of her tits".

THATS /\ the typical male response, showing no respect. But lack of respect gets women....showing respect gets you ignored.

That's crazy. For it has nothing to do with her tits, and everything to do with her making it clear to the world that she is dissatisfied with herself.

Obviously it can't be about you letting her, or not, and the reference to tits isn't exactly too cool, but the bottom line has nothing to do with the mere "tits".

Ladies,

Gentlemen,

Nope haven't experienced any pressure about this.

Pressuring your partner at all and demanding they dress a certain way is irritating and I can understand how this may be uncomfortable and seem controlling.

Maybe he's living in some fantasy where women prance around in underwear and high heels as they go about their days :rolleyes::laugh:. You can oblige a man and do this sometimes, but I won't be making it a habit to be cooking in bras and panties..did that once and got a burn on my stomach from the pot! The state of dress I'm in most times at home is an oversized t-shirt/his shirt and panties or sometimes no panties or t-shirt and shorts/yoga pants.

No man has complained about it and no matter what I'm wearing they seem to still find my ass appealing enough to slap as I pass or want to cop a feel anyway. :p

Edited by MissBee
  • Like 1
Thats definitely crossing the lione into creep mode if you ask me. To role play, and to do it for foreplay....I can see that. But to have a guy put pressure on you....to do it on a regular basis...thats just lack of respect. And he obviously care more about your breasts than he did for you.

Some guys just dont get it...Big tata's can cause a lot of pain. :rolleyes: