How to be sexy-what makes girls go crazy, girls help!

I am a very attractive teenager, who just broke of with their girlfriend. I need some advice on how to be sexy, to just pick up new girls. It's been awhile since ive done this, so can the ladies out there give me some advice on what makes girls go crazy?

Just be a nice guy. Be sensitive and honest. Females like compliments and don't like when sex is made a priority. They hate when males act like jerks .....making fun of others and so on. It's the guy who stands up for the little fella that sticks out in a girls mind. In a NICE girls mind that is.

Good Luck,

Lucinda

Just be a nice guy. Be sensitive and honest. Females like compliments and don't like when sex is made a priority. They hate when males act like jerks .....making fun of others and so on. It's the guy who stands up for the little fella that sticks out in a girls mind. In a NICE girls mind that is.

Be careful here, I wouldn't want him to think that just being nice is going to get him the chicks he wants.

Yes, be nice, but don't overdo it.

Compliment a girl, but don't overdo that, either. If you're going to compliment a girl, maybe you should compliment her on the clothes that she wears. Or get to know her a little better through some chit chat and then, as moimeme suggested to me last night, pick one aspect that you like about her and give her a nice compliment about that. What you don't want to do is to give her a compliment she's probably received ten times that week (i.e. avoid the "you're hot, baby" approach).

Well if you want to be sexy, I know of only one way.

Clothes...........................................

I'm not talking about clothes that show off your muscles or anything.

Just clothes that looks good with you.

Great fashion sense is the best way to be sexy. It's the only way I know.

I ain't no Don Juan, by any standards, but I think you could ask 10 different girls what makes a man sexy, and get 10 completely different answers.

Not all of them like nice guys. Some of them like the jerks. Some of them ain't interested in guys who ain't GQ material, some of them are very forgiving about physical shortcomings if the guy has other redeeming qualities. They're all over the f*ckin' charts.

The only thing I can say that pretty much goes for every girl is that they all like to talk about themselves. Give them plenty of opportunities to do that, but, like everything else, don't over-do it; if you just listen without really divulging any info concerning yourself, then she won't respect you.

And the compliments, I look for minor flaws, something she may be insecure about, and focus my attention there. She'll appreciate those a lot more. But don't be a moron, and tell a fat girl that she has a nice figure or any completely transparent BS like that. Minor flaws.

Good Luck to ya tho' Cuz.

Ok. I hear you girls. I hear the be nice and be funny, all of which I am and more. I even have an edge...but I am a nice guy and my edge is "safe." I ride motorcycles and I'm a musician on top of that...

Yet I STILL see so many gorgeous girls going to the jerks....[and I'm still sitting here...alone...as usual]

Why????

Help me too..

dudesomewhere

actually, ppl here are giving you the wrong advice :confused::eek::p

if you want lots of women/girls you have to be a jerk...of course that's natural to many, hehe.

Now if you want to attract a nice decent young lady, than be a nice guy. The bad far outweigh the good.

That said...do you want lots of action or time with someone's heart? Now bear in mind ladies love a man who gets around, even when they say otherwise...it's true!!! :D ...so you have to play the game how you're willing to play it. I don't play it at all :cool:

So...to get the most...be the jerk. Unbutton down 3 or 4 buttons on a shirt. Carry a cellphone and talk on it constantly...even when noone's on the other end. Wear lots of jewelry(bling bling has a lot of sexy influence). Use lots of profanity in public. Insult random strangers. Be loud and obnoxious. And don't forget to make lewd and lacivious comments to other women when you are out with the female you are after, that really turns them on.

:D

:laugh:

*aaaaggghhh, runs away before any of the ladies here want to whack him one good!*

You maybe think they're jerks, but you don't spend time with them. Maybe they're witty, bright, engaging and charming. Maybe they're a lot of fun to be around. Maybe they are delightful company. Try being those things.

I just met the most amazing guy and here's what turned me on to him. He was extremely outgoing and flirty...so of course I played along and flirted just like every other girl at the party was. So when he asked for my # at the end of the night I gave it to him but kinda laughed and never thought he would call. He called 2 days later and we've been out or on the phone every night since. I think I just really liked seeing a guy that so many people were drawn to and who knew how to be socially friendly. But when it came down to it, he called me and now he's only with me. At first his flirtiness really worried me but now I see it's just his personality and that once he's with someone, he cools it down. So if I were you I would just learn how to be friendly and flirty but also know how to make girls feel special (only if you really do think they're special) It also doesn't hurt that he's extremely attractive!!!

women like a challange........ If you are too nice you end up in "friend mode" if you are too mean you are a "butthole".............

:cool: To help initial attraction so they want to talk and find out what a stud you are- I'm w/ Anon- pay attention to your clothes! You don't have to be GQ but make sure they are clean, neat, and fit well. No wrinkles, belt around your ass, or pizza stains. AND cologne! My goodness a subtle sexy scent always makes my knees weak. Plus anytime she's around someone wearing your scent she'll think of you! If she thinks of you she'll wanna talk to you if you already scored points by being attentive and kind at your last meeting. Show them respect! For their opinions, talents, and beauty. Dignified admiration is sexy as hell!!!
  • 1 year later...

Screw being nice to girls. I am a pretty good looking guy I was nice to girls for a long time and they just walked all over me. Now I have become a jerk and a hard ass due to some time in the military and it works. Be an a**h*** to them until they have proven that they will not be one back. Girls dont want a boring nice guy, they want a challenge.