Mr. Engaged isn't engaged and but I'm just not interested now

ImperfectionisBeauty

So I don't know if I'm even putting this in the right forum but because I introduced this situation here I will finish it here too. When I first joined I had been sexting this guy who was engaged to be married to the mother of his youngest son, it was a weird situation we went to hs together never really talked I thought he was hot always then he got his hs gf pregnant and got engaged to her and they broke up he met a new girl got her pregnant and got engaged to her.

Fast forward he and I had been texting and catching up and he hit on me and it eventually turned into sexting and making plans to have sex (we never did). Now that was months ago, he is no longer with her. She basically told him she wasn't in love with him anymore and left. He moved back to our hometown, he like texts me everyday and wants to meet and go to dinner and blah blah. I just feel like I'm not there anymore, I don't want to hang out with him. I only liked the risk and thrill of being the girl he picked over his fiancée, it made me feel really good now I just don't care. Also the fact that he isn't rushing back into a relationship sucks I just want to not talk to him I think.

salparadise
I only liked the risk and thrill of being the girl he picked over his fiancée, it made me feel really good now I just don't care.

Have you been formally diagnosed yet?

• Like 2
  • Author
ImperfectionisBeauty
Have you been formally diagnosed yet?

Meaning.....????

Star Gazer
Fast forward he and I had been texting and catching up and he hit on me and it eventually turned into sexting and making plans to have sex (we never did). Now that was months ago, he is no longer with her. She basically told him she wasn't in love with him anymore and left. He moved back to our hometown, he like texts me everyday and wants to meet and go to dinner and blah blah. I just feel like I'm not there anymore, I don't want to hang out with him. I only liked the risk and thrill of being the girl he picked over his fiancée, it made me feel really good now I just don't care. Also the fact that he isn't rushing back into a relationship sucks I just want to not talk to him I think.

:o

It doesn't sound like he picked you over his fiancé if she told him she wasn't in love with him and left him, and then he came to you. It sounds like you were his backup/rebound. So, it's a good thing you don't like him anymore.

• Like 1
  • Author
ImperfectionisBeauty
:o

It doesn't sound like he picked you over his fiancé if she told him she wasn't in love with him and left him, and then he came to you. It sounds like you were his backup/rebound. So, it's a good thing you don't like him anymore.

I meant like when he was with her and trying to hook up with me, I mean obviously he didn't pick me over her because they were engaged and had a baby but still like he was willing to cheat on the mother of his children with me, that makes me feel kind of important.