IF you have a partner and if your partner doesn't like you, would he eat you or would he go ahead with it because they don't care?

DerangedAngel

:confused: Please try to explain again. Do you mean that your partner doesn't like to perform oral? Or did you actually mean he doesn't like you?

-Deranged

• Author

I use to have a partner and he does perform oral on me. But my question is, do guys just perform oral on their partner when they like them, or they just like to have oral because they want too?.

DerangedAngel
do guys just perform oral on their partner when they like them, or they just like to have oral because they want too?

Um. I should think in most cases, a guy would not perform oral on you unless he liked you.

Would you go down on a guy that you weren't interested in?

-Deranged

It depends on the person.

I know some guys who love to eat girls no matter who it is, but that's them.

Most of men like to go down on girls who are clean.

I have my own preferences.

I certainly wouldn't go down on a girl who I didn't like, nor would I expect a girl to go down on me who didn't like me.

• Author

Thanks guys

But will a guy who is a players go down on any girl, since it is not only one girl they have played?

I just want to know how players act, how they play us females, what I should know about them, what signs I should be looking for when I met one?

I would say generally a player wouldn't go down on a girl but would have a girl go down on him. The less work, the better, for them. I've known many. That's how they operate. But that was a while ago, so I dunno.

Why are you being so cautious? Just stop seeing this dude if you have so many worries.

• Author

I don't have one , I am curios because I just started dating and just want to know how those players are like. I don't want to be hurt, and because of that I am scared of being in a relationship or dating anyone who is a player.

You should definitely find out if he is a player before you get to the stage of engaging in sex acts with him. His willingness to perform oral sex is NOT the clue I would want to use.

• 5 months later...
urdreamgurl_katie

I have been dating this guy for almost 4 months and we live togather.Well ever since I meet him we have did sexual stuff everyday.If I refuse to he gets mad and wont talk to me for awhile.So do you rhink he just uses me for sex?

Katie, Sorry but it sounds like it. If hes gonna get mad just because theres something you don't want to do, then he needs to have some respect. Tell him theres more to a relationship than sex.

"Don't argue with me, you wont win."