What do you wish the opposite sex understood about your gender?

The fact that witholding sex never, ever works out the way you want it to in the long term whether it be when you start out dating or when you refuse to have sex with your husband because he didn't put away the dishes the way you like them to be put away.

Roadkill007

our balls are very sensitive, and it's not a joke when a guy rolls around on the floor after getting whacked in the balls. For real. Every time they think I'm joking.... :sick:

And explain why

I wish, just like for Christmas, that any of the many genders would simply drop the "them" and "us" gender thing, whether it be "he", "she" or "it". I mean, I personally just find it difficult and confusing. It's never reliable when you need to depend on it and so it always seems to end up being a crap shoot.

If that is going to be the case, I think I prefer to just proceed directly to the crap shoot and simply look at what is in front of me. That's challenging enough on it's own.

PS "Joystick". Like it. Not original, but I like it.

• Like 5
I wish, just like for Christmas, that any of the many genders would simply drop the "them" and "us" gender thing, whether it be "he", "she" or "it". I mean, I personally just find it difficult and confusing. It's never reliable when you need to depend on it and so it always seems to end up being a crap shoot.

For real.

(10 ch)

Despite being a member of the "gentler sex" :lmao:, I have no problems busting a cap in your ass if you piss me off enough.

Also, when you ask me what I want for Christmas, and I tell you a sword (and it's within the budget we agreed upon), it DOES NOT mean a necklace. "A sword" is not code for jewelry, FFS.

Ok, admittedly, this might have some backstory to it.

• Like 1
It's code for sex, right? ;)

I would still prefer the sword (I have a large collection of weapons), but I'll accept REALLY GOOD sex. ;)

• Like 2

"A kiss is just a kiss, a sigh is just a sigh."

Why?

The fundamental things apply

As time goes by

There isn't a hidden meaning and, no, we don't read minds.

• Like 1

That I can think and plan things perfectly well on my own - even if this includes a few more shops and much random-ness than initially thought. It is all about the journey, not just the destination.

Take care,

Eve x

1) What do you wish the opposite sex understood about your gender? - 2) And explain why

1) The number one thing I wish more people of the opposite sex could understand about my gender is that-

** Everyone is different! **

i.e. - All women are different, just as all men are different.

2) Reason why :

If more people understood this, I think the world would be a less bitter and belittling place.

So many people (especially on this forum) seem to repeatedly and close-mindedly stereotype women / men, lump them into boxes, then seal up those boxes with duck tape never to be opened again.

I really wish that more people could recognize that, although statistics have a place, when you are working with, socializing with, courting an INDIVIDUAL, then you can not look at them and instantly box them away.

Instead you have to take them as they are, for better or worse, but you have to look at them as an individual.

Conversely, if a woman / man mistreats you, that does NOT automatically mean that all women / men will mistreat you!

We do NOT all have the same motivations and intentions!!

If this basic premise was better established, then I think more of us would be given the chance to exhibit our own unique personality, quirks, skills and opinions, without being automatically pre-judged, ridiculed or discarded solely on the basis of our gender.

Edited by Xinreeki
  • Like 1
  • Author
1) The number one thing I wish more people of the opposite sex could understand about my gender is that-

** Everyone is different! **

i.e. - All women are different, just as all men are different.

2) Reason why :

If more people understood this, I think the world would be a less bitter and belittling place.

So many people (especially on this forum) seem to repeatedly and close-mindedly stereotype women / men, lump them into boxes, then seal up those boxes with duck tape never to be opened again.

I really wish that more people could recognize that, although statistics have a place, when you are working with, socializing with, courting an INDIVIDUAL, then you can not look at them and instantly box them away.

Instead you have to take them as they are, for better or worse, but you have to look at them as an individual.

Conversely, if a woman / man mistreats you, that does NOT automatically mean that all women / men will mistreat you!

We do NOT all have the same motivations and intentions!!

If this basic premise was better established, then I think more of us would be given the chance to exhibit our own unique personality, quirks, skills and opinions, without being automatically pre-judged, ridiculed or discarded solely on the basis of our gender.

I think we all do but when the opposite sex anger us all are the enemy at that point. Its like having you bill messed up and calling customer service. They didnt do it but since they are with the company its their fault too.

• Author

Also they need to understand its not our fault for some things. This is a universal one. Sometimes you have to look at your own gender for the solution. Like golddiggers for example if men stopped dating with their wallet it wouldnt be an issue

I think we all do but when the opposite sex anger us all are the enemy at that point. Its like having you bill messed up and calling customer service. They didnt do it but since they are with the company its their fault too.

Not really. What if someone was bisexual or gay? I don't think it'd make them hate their own gender, necessarily.

If someone generalizes that much, it is that person who needs the help, not the opposing gender.

• Author
Not really. What if someone was bisexual or gay? I don't think it'd make them hate their own gender, necessarily.

If someone generalizes that much, it is that person who needs the help, not the opposing gender.

Im talking in heterosexual relations. You know you get mad and be like MEN! Its just a temporary thing to vent its a problem when it is a regular thing. What its wrong to get upset?

Im talking in heterosexual relations. You know you get mad and be like MEN! Its just a temporary thing to vent its a problem when it is a regular thing. What its wrong to get upset?

...No. No, I don't. When I get mad I tend to tell someone to piss off, and then I go on living my life. I've never hated an entire gender because of one jerkoff's failings.

• Like 1
ThaWholigan

I'd get upset at the individual, not the gender at large.

• Like 1
TheGuard13

I wish men and women alike understood the nature of attraction to the opposite sex (or whatever gender one is attracted to).

Specifically that just because you look at another man or woman, or think about intimacy with them, or would enjoy intimacy with them, that it doesn't mean you don't love, or aren't attracted to, your significant other, or that they are somehow "not enough" for you. It's not that simple.

There's a ridiculous amount of insecurity out there because people don't understand and accept this concept, even as they themselves often experience it.

• Author

A lot of times when you are angry you dont think about that

Yes, this is my point really.

When someone upsets you, it will never help to become bitter and to take it out on everyone. That will likely only end up pushing more people away from you. :(

If one woman upsets you, it doesn't help to carry that upset over to the next woman you meet, to every woman you meet, to all the women in the world!

And the same applies if one man upsets you, it doesn't help to carry that upset over to the next man you meet, to every man you meet, to all the men in the world!

Anywho, that is the main thing I wish more people understood in general, but also the main thing I wish more men understood, especially some of the men here on LS, as some people on here seem to have become almost consumed by their bitterness... :(:confused:

"When our hatred is too bitter it places us below those whom we hate."

-FranAois De La Rochefoucaul

"Never succumb to the temptation of bitterness."

- Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering"

- Yoda

Roadkill007

Anywho, that is the main thing I wish more people understood in general, but also the main thing I wish more men understood, especially some of the men here on LS, as some people on here seem to have become almost consumed by their bitterness... :(:confused:

Better bitter and angry than suicidal, I think. Anger is a great defense mechanism. Only problem is that it often leads to logical fallacies when the person tries to rationalize the anger, which then leads to bitterness lodging into the person's whole outlook.

A lot of times when you are angry you dont think about that

Last week, toward the end, you said you were over it. You're still this angry at an entire gender a few days later?