I wish there was some way I could make a man feel small...

juststarry6443

Just as I did when I realized he just used me for sex.

I want to be able to make a man feel just as small as I do.

I want revenge.

I don't want him to feel he has accomplished anything.

Roadkill007

:(

You can just get on with your life and not give him the satisfaction that he's had such an impact on your life.

• Like 1
  • Author
juststarry6443

As you can see with that sad face of yours...deep down you know it won't be satisfying enough for a woman.

That's where you all go wrong. Why the need for revenge? Live your life. That's revenge enough.. Or go down to his level. Your choice. Whatever satisfies you

• Like 1
LittleTiger

I want revenge.

If you really feel you need revenge make sure it's against the man you are angry with and not some poor innocent guy who never hurt anyone.

Treat others as you would like to be treated - otherwise you will just pass on misery and bitterness and, unless you're a vindictive person who enjoys causing pain, how does that benefit anyone?

This guy who hurt you has accomplished nothing only if you get on with your life and find happiness elsewhere.

• Author
juststarry6443

He took my virginity. I found out he had made out with my cousin the next day or should I say my cousin made out with him the next day and he kissed back.

It's been 2 and a half years. I'm in a relationship now. Living my life I suppose you can say. But in the back of my mind every so often I'm still not satisfied that he got to have my body. &I cannot make him feel any less especially since he got me and my cousin.

LittleTiger
He took my virginity. I found out he had made out with my cousin the next day or should I say my cousin made out with him the next day and he kissed back.

It's been 2 and a half years. I'm in a relationship now. Living my life I suppose you can say. But in the back of my mind every so often I'm still not satisfied that he got to have my body. &I cannot make him feel any less especially since he got me and my cousin.

If its two and a half years and you're happy in your relationship, why all of a sudden do you need revenge?

If its been bothering you all that time, have you considered therapy? Only you can allow one point in your life to damage the rest of it!

• Like 2
LittleTiger
He took my virginity.

One more thought - unless he raped you, which we can assume he didn't from the way you talk about it, you gave him your virginity.

Remember it takes two!

• Like 4
0hellogoodbye0

The best revenge is to know that you are in a meaningful relationship with substance and respect. A man cares for you and the love you make is beautiful. This other guy is more than likely alone and missing something in his life. That's why people feel the need to do these things. Just chalk it up as one of life's lessons and do your best to forget the guy. Goodluck dear!

todreaminblue

I want revenge.

I am sorry that you feel used, I dont think revenge is the answer, not in the long run,by you wanting to exact revenge he is accomplishing something, you are giving him the power to make you feel vengeful, open your heart, you will know then revenge isnt going to make you feel any better than what you feel right now....revenge is empty and hollow, twisted.....,you will maybe feel closed off from ever trusting another man again,the right man who comes along wont benefit from you having a vengeful heart, no man is worth that price..........especially a man who used you...he isnt worth it at all......

Next time , you have sex make sure it is with someone who loves you,who is committed to you, if you werent raped i am assuming it was consensual sex, you gave your permission and he used you.......there are always men who are like that ....just like there is men who are not that way....so choose right next time, hold your head up with grace and confidence and be sure of the man who holds you....next time will be different because you know what you truly need and what you dont need....i feel for you...i wish you well....hugs....deb

• Like 1
  • Author
juststarry6443

Although it was given it doesn't mean I knew he was a dickwad and gave it to him anyway.

• Author
juststarry6443

I don't wish to act upon this revenge. I've never felt this way about him before actually. I've always just wished the best for him and hope he figures out how to love.

I'm PMSing or something. My vagina is precious and I want it back.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, I can be quite vengeful when I've been hurt. I've been trying to improve things over the last few years, but to be fair, just carrying on living my life never really seems to make things feel "even". When I have taken revenge, I do kind of feel a bit more like justice has been done. But that's just me...

Now back to the situation in question. If you really want to get some revenge on him, please remember that he is a man, and therefore will probably have quite a large ego that will be relatively fragile. So how can you damage that fragile ego? Nothing can humiliate a young man more than reminding him or anybody who knows him well, how pathetically awful in bed he really is. Even if he was fantastic, you don't remember any of that anymore, and your memory only remembers some distorted view about how he was too small, or too quick, or how it was boring for you, or how you had to fake it just to make him feel okay, or how you only slept with him because your friends thought he was gay and you were trying to prove them wrong etc. There are many things you can do along this theme to be fair. The fact that it has been so long since the event happened will probably mean that most people won't believe you are doing this out of bitterness anymore (compared to if this had only happened recently). If this humiliates him enough, you can close the lid on this one and consider it a job done.

It probably will also help if your current boyfriend is really great in bed too. Comparing a guy negatively to another man will also cause him a bit of mental insecurity, even if he tries to hide it.

I'm pretty sure that most people on this board will think it's pretty terrible what I've just written, but you know, we are all different. Some of us find it easy to draw a line in the sand and move on, whereas some of us need a little bit of nasty intervention to push us in the right direction. It would be unrealistic, even though preferable, to think that all of us can let things go so easily.

• Like 2
My vagina is precious and I want it back.

Take it from me, you can't take it back. The only thing you can take back is serenity and self respect.

Realize everyone makes mistakes. And move on.

• Like 5
todreaminblue
Although it was given it doesn't mean I knew he was a dickwad and gave it to him anyway.

dont think i am judging you please...i have been in the same situation hurt and betrayed , pockets full of feeling used........i was just trying to say to you.....revenge doesnt help, as kiwi said ....it was a mistake.........and it was through through deception that you made that mistake.......it hurts when you believe in someone and find out it was all a scam to get something that they want ........i wish you happiness and you will have it .....take some time to heal......hugs...deb

• Like 2
  • Author
juststarry6443

I love my boyfriend's penis now and I'm glad I didn't wait til marriage for it. Thank you very much.

&thank you guys I feel a lot better. I've released some tension postjng this. I'm gonna be cocky and tell myself I'm the best he's ever had and I know he's going to be thinking of me with the next girl xP

• Like 2
skydiveaddict
I'm gonna be cocky and tell myself I'm the best he's ever had and I know he's going to be thinking of me with the next girl xP

Tell yourself whatever you wish, but he doesn't think about you now and he never will.

Tell yourself whatever you wish, but he doesn't think about you now and he never will.

How do you know this and how is this in any way a helpful post?

• Like 4
skydiveaddict
How do you know this and how is this in any way a helpful post?

Because it's human nature. There is no way around it. You may believe in a fairy-tale if you wish, but that's not how it works.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
  • Author
juststarry6443
Because it's human nature. There is no way around it. You may believe in a fairy-tale if you wish, but that's not how it works.

Thanks for your blatant honesty, but I disagree on all sides. Where do you come to the conclusion that it is human nature? You mean it's the nature of cold-hearted horny bastards?

P.S. He has thought of me...hence all the phone calls and texts I've been getting from him.

I'm gonna be cocky and tell myself I'm the best he's ever had and I know he's going to be thinking of me with the next girl xP

This is what I dont agree with in our society. The actions of one jerk cause this person to act and think like a jerk.

People try to save face by inventing a new personality for themselves....making a new reality that lets them think they got the best of the situation.

I understand live and learn....but in my opinion, manifesting such thoughts to place yourself on a pedestal just isnt healthy. You are simply becoming what you despise.

The OP made a mistake and thats it. There is no benefit to taking on that cocky mindset. You can still learn and be aware for future reference without having the attitude.

bubbaganoosh
I love my boyfriend's penis now and I'm glad I didn't wait til marriage for it. Thank you very much.

&thank you guys I feel a lot better. I've released some tension postjng this. I'm gonna be cocky and tell myself I'm the best he's ever had and I know he's going to be thinking of me with the next girl xP

I hope you love more than his penis. There's a lot more to a good relationship than sex. Sooner or later you have to move from the bedroom to the other rooms in the house and that's when you find out if you have a good relationship.

Forget about this other guy. You sound happy with you boyfriend and if the other guy is texting or emailing you, tell him to that you don't wish to continue talking to him. Your involved with a man who is more of a man then the OM can possibly be. Life is full of mistakes, the idea is to learn from them. Best of luck to you.

• Like 1