Am I overreacting? I really don't think so...

I have been with my boyfriend for nearly three years now. We barely fight, or argue. (Dont get me wrong, we've screamed at eachother, and had a few moments where we thought we'd break up, but not nearly as much as some relationships.) we split up for about 4 months after a rumour was spread by his ex that she had caught me cheating on him with who was my best friend at one point, and I had just reconnected with.

I did not touch him while I was with my boyfriend. I absolutely love him.

Needless to say, that ended my friendship with his ex (who was my best friend, and is currently his.) She was the one who hooked us up in the begininng, and for some time was very supportive of us, which was fine with me until she started this rumour.

Here's where my problem comes in. After her, and I had ended our friendship and she had successfully had him convinced I was cheating. He was told by the man I was apparently cheating with that we were not sleeping together during my relationship.

Eventually, he and I reconnected to try to work on our relationship as we were both depressed, and miserable without eachother.

Most people think we have a fairy tale romance because we are sickeningly affectionate with eachother.

We would sneak away from our friends to spend days In secret together.

I hated this stage of our relationship because I felt cheap meeting him in hotels. But I wanted to see him, and for at least one night have the sensation of his love again. It destroyed me every time I had to leave him. His text messages were distant, and he was always looking and digging for reasons to pick an arguement. Then he'd apologize.

We've moved passed that stage, and now are in an actual relationship again. Living together, and I am carrying his child.

But he still talks to this ex/best friend. She tried to convince him to talk me into being friends with her again, but I cannot accept.

I hate her. And I have never truly hated anyone in my life. She just hurt me so terribly, I can never trust her again. Nor do I care to try.

Recently, I made a status on facebook, and she started putting me down again using my friends account. Saying she has been his friend a lot longer than I have known him and she will c