Boyfriend going to Amsterdam

So a few month's ago my boyfriend told me he slept with a prostitute over in Amsterdam a few months before he met me. I've been trying to move past the fact that we have such different views on sex and just letting go of it cause its the past. He explained why he did it and wanted to be completely honest with me. But now him and a few friends are going on a lads holiday to Amsterdam. I do trust him but the thought of him going there upsets me. I want him to have fun with his friends and be happy and I don't want to be the girlfriend saying you can't in. I know the other reasons why people go there. I think I'd be alright if he said he wanted to go anywhere else but its just the fact that that's where he paid for a hooker. I honestly don't think he's the type to cheat but him going there is holding me back from fully being with him. I'd love any advice

So a few month's ago my boyfriend told me he slept with a prostitute over in Amsterdam a few months before he met me. I've been trying to move past the fact that we have such different views on sex and just letting go of it cause its the past. He explained why he did it and wanted to be completely honest with me. But now him and a few friends are going on a lads holiday to Amsterdam. I do trust him but the thought of him going there upsets me. I want him to have fun with his friends and be happy and I don't want to be the girlfriend saying you can't in. I know the other reasons why people go there. I think I'd be alright if he said he wanted to go anywhere else but its just the fact that that's where he paid for a hooker. I honestly don't think he's the type to cheat but him going there is holding me back from fully being with him. I'd love any advice

Rest assured that prostituton in the Netherlands is completely different than in North America. It's way, way cleaner, and the girls are obliged by law to be tested frequently, or else they are not allowed to display themselves. So, I don't think you are at any more risk of getting STDs because your bf had intercourse with a red light district girl.

I think the real issue here is your trust. He has been honest with you, so you either trust him or your don't. If you don't, then the foundation of your relationship is based on false pretenses and you need to come clean with him about your discomfort, and ask him what his intentions are when it comes to the vacation.

If he wants to bop a hooker again, then you know what you should do...