mens thoughts on no commitment rship

the situation:

I have been seeing a man for over 12 months. We are both recovering from being in abusive and controlling long term relationships. we love each other and have a lot of common interests, but there are no rules besides kindness respect and courtesy. we are free to see others but seem to prefer each others company so we actually spend our free time with each other. neither of us is a jealous type. our situation seems great for now but as a woman my question is mainly for men..would you see this lack of commitment as ideal and rare enough for you to want to hold on for a long time or would it make you feel the woman is just not into you enough if shes not all hysterical and emotional?

It really depends on the guy ?if he's the player or single guy looking for thrills then he would be in heaven a women with no strings attached lol but if he's like me a relationship based man then it will become a huge issue if he falls for you but you wanna stay just friends with benefits ?do what u like its your life but understand friends with benefits don't usually work out

• Author

if i knew what I wanted it would be easier. we both have dependant children and don't wish to jeopardise their security by forcing any sort of family dynamics. we enjoy companionship and awesome sex but the initial impetus of sexual need has paved the way to romantic affection and mutual concern.

im not short of men to provide affection and I think he is similarly able to get the attention of desirable women..but we just 'get' each other.. hes not a player in the sense he is quite withdrwn socially while I'm quite gregarious