Like Me, Hate Me or Fancy Me - What is going on with my Male Colleague???!!

A guy who just started at work is driving me mad and I can't tell whether it's all in my head. Firstly, I sit at the back of our open plan office on a desk on my own right in the corner, next to a filing cabinet. He comes over at least twice or three times a day to seemingly get something out of the cabinet whilst making a remark, or asking me something when I'm sure half the time he's not actually doing anything there. I notice every now and again when I look up he's looking at me then looks away from a distance. Sometimes I look over when he walks into the office and he just looks at me for ages as he comes through without smiling, even when I smile. I am actually starting to really feel drawn to him and feel something's there but don't know whether I'm imagining it. He even winked at me once in greeting me whilst no-one could see, I smiled back but thought that was kind of unusual to do in an office environment. He'a very careful not to look at me when he walks near to my desk or in the near vicinity when any other colleagues are around though, and vice versa.

I speak to him at least once a day to say hello or mention something about work, nothing more, But what really infuriates me is that I have arranged a number of meetings with him and the rest of my team because of deadlines we have and he has either not turned up or said that he will give me the information I need later on, then never does. In one meeting he did come to with three other people that I chaired, he spent the entire time butting in and asking me questions, dominating the meeting, and really looking at me intensely. Again, I couldn't make out whether he was just being really obnoxious and rude or something else, but I came out feeling really strange and flustered.

I've spotted him looking at me from a distance only (sneaky glances when no-one in the office is looking) and today he declared to everyone after chatting with the other women in the office, (flirting more like) that tomorrow he's going to spend time with me on my work because he knows he's behind with it. Why make a point of saying it out loud in the office so I could hear, as if to make me seem like a special case, which was embarassing? The only person in the team to ignore my deadlines but now, because he has, I have to arrange meetings especailly just for him (and his male assistant) on their own.:mad:

The other evening, there was just me and him in the office after everyone had left and he came over twice to my desk to ask me a question. Maybe because I was the only one available at the time but twice in a row when he could have emailed? To top it off, this evening, there was just me, him and another colleague and although this guy was at the front of the office, when he heard me get up to leave and put my coat on, all of a sudden he walked all the way to the back of the office where I was, to go to the cabinet, then say 'have a nice weekend' before going straight back.

Wha's going on with this guy? I sometimes think he likes me but with talking over me in the meeting etc. Is he just a weirdo trying to sabotage my work and cause me to not meet my deadlines, or does he just really not like me?:(