I need your help fast!!!

Thanks for reading this,

heres whats going on, i have been "dating" my girlfriend for about 6 months now. I am madly in love with her and she means the world to me. I found out a couple months ago that she has a guy that is almost 20 years older then her on the internet. I was alright with that, until the day came that she went to meet him. Well she came back everything was alright, and we became super close, well she went to see him again, and she feels that she might move there. She doesnt want to end things between us. She feels that its an escape route from her troubles. She personally doesnt exactly like this guy, just as friends, but will not say anything, because they talk on the phone all the time, and she doesnt want to hurt him, cause she thinks he has been hurt to many times before. She says she loves me and wants to be with me, but she wont tell the other guy off. Yesterday i hit an emotional low, and cried for several hours over it. Shes not hurting him, but her family, me and her friends. I dont know what to do. I want to break it off with her, but i am afraid that she might try to commit suicide, or just move to be with him, even though she doesnt feel that attraction to him. He also isnt the best guy, says he cares, but wont buy her anything, when she visits, she has to pay for everything, and when she went to visit him, he made her pay for it all, saying no money.. He always. She is always living a lie with him. I am worried that if i dont do something now, that i will lose her forever, and i dont want that. I love her so much. if you could tell me something, that would be awesome!

~Needs help desperatly~

Move on Bud... This girl is an emotional mess and she is playing games with you you don't need it and don't be afraid she will commit suicide if you dump her She is saying that to get attention! Why wouldn't you dump her she's playing games with you and seeing someone else, you sound like a nice compassionate guy you deserve better

i hit an emotional low, and cried for several hours over it

Sorry, but I simply cannot sympathise with a guy that has cried for several hours over anything without a motor that he's only known 6 months.

Fedup&givingup

Let her go. The suicide threat is manipulation.

Here's what you can think about that might help ease your pain...the guy might be married. I find it strange that he's made her pay for everything, and with a 20 year age difference, he's picked on someone nice and naive not to even think of that.

You'll get over her, and she is complicating her life. To go and relocate over someone that she hasn't known all that long is a hasty decision, and you know that there is something more to this guy than your girlfriend is aware of.

On one hand I totally sympathize with you, on the other hand you really need to evaluate where you want this relationship to go. You seem like a very sweet, caring person and you deserve a girl that is going to want to be with you only. If she cannot let go of this other guy the she definetly has bigger problems than just who to be with. You have to ask yourself if you are ready to try and be with somebody who obviously needs some help. You also need to sit down with her and tell her that it is you or the other guy.

I do feel for you in every way. I wish the best for you and for this girl. I hope that things work out.

(if only I could take my own advice......I'd be alot better off.) LOL