Is my FEELING wrong or not?

white_angelbreath

do you sometimes feel that (like for example after a break-up) that both of you will get back together?

anyone who have similar experience? esp. if they got back together? how did it happened?

Back in October, my now ex-boyfriend and I broke up and ended up getting back together. Initially, it felt as though my world was caving in. But as the days passed, I felt a sense of comfort and just knew that we'd get back together even though we were not in contact. Granted, I was still incredibly hurt but I just knew. About one month later, we ran into each other, talked and gradually got back together.

But.... I'm in the same boat now. We recently had a mutual break up basically because he's having doubts about marriage, which is something I want within the next few years. I wasn't willing to remain in the relationship not knowing if we'd ever actually get married.

It's funny though because as the days go by, I once again have that sense of comfort that this isn't the end of "us". Despite the differences we are having now, deep in my heart, I truly feel that he is the one I will end up with. I am very hurt but something is telling me that everything will be ok. It's almost like we have this unspoken connection. Who knows though, maybe I'm just in denial.

I'm such an impatient person so I hate saying this but.... only time will tell.

Feelings are never right or wrong. It's sometimes comforting after a break-up to hope you will get back together but that possibility is often unrealistic. If conditions in the relationship were such that something as radical as a break up took place, most of the time the chances of reconciliation are not so good. Keep your hope for a while, then let it go and embrace reality...whatever that is at the time. Embracing reality is often more comforting than holding onto false hope.