This girl i like i told her my feelings for her and she said she doesn't feel the same way.

its been a few months and we gotten to know each other inside out. And im seeing her more as just a freind, because of the things i learned, i realize things would never work.

And i think shes starting to have feelings for me.

so during the summer we talked everyday none stop.Shes back on campus with her friends, having fun and all. Now she barely even texts me and when she does its stupid responses like "lol" "omg no way" those stupid texts

even when i go out i put the effort into texting her back.

at work yesterday i gave her a taste of her own medicine not intentionally but because i had some other problems that put me off in a bad mood, I barely spoke to her or anyone and pretty much spent my time doing my job.

now shes being all moody and bitchy towards me. She realizes how it feels now to be treated that way.

I apologized today for how i acted and it seems like she doesn't even give a ****. Should i feel bad or what? its not fair how girls can have their mood swings and when us guys have one small issue its the end of the world