want a females input

Hi heres some background, i meant a girl at a show we talked during the show. When the show ended i got her phone number and then we texted a little bit that night. She told me i could text her the next day. So i did and got no response i waited 6 hours and just texted n got no response. The next day i waited till the evening n texted her hi and asked if everything was ok she replied shes really busy with two jobs and everything i replied ok that when she had some free time n felt up to talking to text she answered honestly by you keep texting me you seem needy. I actually agreed with her because i just recently got divorced and i was in a rush just to find someone. Now i more willing to take things as they go and whatever happens happens, however i would like to text this girl again and see if we can be friends. She doesnt know about the divorce and she started the conversation at the show.how long do i wait to text her and what do i say? Do i tell her she was right that i was needy and the reason why? Thanks

No texting for one week. Then ask her if she would like to go out on a specific date. If she doesn't answer or says no and doesn't offer an alternative day never text her again.

huntingirl2010

Honestly, that is not being needy if she asked you specifically to text her and she didn't reply. Though it may seem needy since you kept texting her about it. But I would wait about a week and just be like hey stranger. How ya been? and if she doesnt answer or whatever then I would move on to someone better and worth your time. :cool: