Did she dump me?

So i will begin saying i am a lesbian and met a girl offline, Everything was going perfect, She is in school and has a busy schedule. ABout 5 dates in we began sleeping together,

I then texted her if this was casual or would she consider the gf thing sometime soon. She is a good girl and does not sleep around so i assumed it was going somewhere.

She replied that she put a lot of thought into it and she does not want a "serious" relationship any time in the next year. I replied i could not date anyone if it was not going to go somewhere. I didnt ask for anything serious, which is why im not understanding her reasoning to give up on me so quickly. She asked do u want to quit it for awhile? I responded yes to keep my self respect. She then said shed be here for me to talk. i said no thank you

I know she really likes me and it was a mutual thing, She basically wished me good luck, and i have not and will not contact her, because i think her response was rude, short, and not explanotory. Do you think she will contact me again? I am stuggling I really fell for this girl. But i am not ok sleeping with someone who is not my gf or will eventually lead to something.

So i will begin saying i am a lesbian and met a girl offline, Everything was going perfect, She is in school and has a busy schedule. ABout 5 dates in we began sleeping together,

I then texted her if this was casual or would she consider the gf thing sometime soon. She is a good girl and does not sleep around so i assumed it was going somewhere.

She replied that she put a lot of thought into it and she does not want a "serious" relationship any time in the next year. I replied i could not date anyone if it was not going to go somewhere. I didnt ask for anything serious, which is why im not understanding her reasoning to give up on me so quickly. She asked do u want to quit it for awhile? I responded yes to keep my self respect. She then said shed be here for me to talk. i said no thank you

I know she really likes me and it was a mutual thing, She basically wished me good luck, and i have not and will not contact her, because i think her response was rude, short, and not explanotory. Do you think she will contact me again? I am stuggling I really fell for this girl. But i am not ok sleeping with someone who is not my gf or will eventually lead to something.

I don't know that it's considered breaking up with someone, when there wasn't a relationship to begin with, or at least, not a serious one in her minds eye:

She replied that she put a lot of thought into it and she does not want a "serious" relationship any time in the next year.

• Author

well does it mean we are not dating anymore? we were going on weekly dates? will she not speak to me anymore? i dont think calling someone your gf is serious i think its respect.

well does it mean we are not dating anymore? we were going on weekly dates? will she not speak to me anymore? i dont think calling someone your gf is serious i think its respect.

It means that she just wants to date you casually. Though, I think if she is so adament to say she does not want a "serious" relationship any time in the next year, that's something that could have been mentioned when you first started dating. It would have probably saved you a lot of confusion and quite possibly, hurt feelings.

I guess the lesson to be learned here, is don't rely on someone to state intentions upfront, make it point to ask questions.

• Author

yes she should have been more upfront. i might have been more understanding if she said i can only handle a casual relationship right now, her response was cold and she doesn;t deserve a nice girl.

I would have discussed it further, but she made it clear that it was not going any where. she was wrong, so i acted like i wanted no part of her,

Just wondering if she will eventually text me.