Gemini Women Sterotype

Why do some men say that Gemini women are "crazy"? I understand there are 2 personalities with the gemini however I don't think that makes her crazy...if that is the case does that mean all women in prison are Geminis or all unsuccessful relationships include a Gemini woman?? I hardly think so. I know some Gemini women who have been married for years!

I've also heard that Gemini woman are crazy because they internalize things and keep things bottled up but last time I checked women under other signs do this as well.

Maybe there are signs under the zodiac that are not made for Gemini women but to just flat out say crazy is ridiculous to me!

I think it would be unfair to say this if youve had a bad experience with a Gemini woman becuase the next one may not be that way.

I've had a bad relationship with a Saggitarrius man and I could easily say Sag men are angry overpowering emotional abusers and controlling but I'd only be talking about the one experiecnce I had with a Sag that didn't workout so thats not fair for me to say that all Sag men are like this.

• Author
I think people who generalize people based on what cosmic sign they are have issues themselves.

I agree with you 100% :)

Why do some men say that Gemini women are "crazy"? I understand there are 2 personalities with the gemini however I don't think that makes her crazy...if that is the case does that mean all women in prison are Geminis or all unsuccessful relationships include a Gemini woman??

You don't want us to "stereotype" gemini women but you stereotype all women in prison as being crazy and all unsuccessful marriages are the fault of a "crazy" woman?

Most of the Gemini women I know are beautiful. I've never met an unattractive one. My mom was a Gemini and she was smart, kind and gentle. My Dad loved her very much. No one ever called her crazy. Don't listen to nonsense like that. You should have just laughed and walked away when someone told you that.

• Like 1
Most of the Gemini women I know are beautiful. I've never met an unattractive one. My mom was a Gemini and she was smart, kind and gentle. My Dad loved her very much. No one ever called her crazy. Don't listen to nonsense like that. You should have just laughed and walked away when someone told you that.

Do you think that had anything to do with the time period she was born?

I don't know. But Gemini men are hot :love::D:rolleyes:

Perhaps but I'd think the ones born in the summer would be the hottest....zing!

Do you think that had anything to do with the time period she was born?

Maybe, women were a bit different in her days. I still have met a lot of goodlooking women who were Geminis.

I don't know. But Gemini men are hot :love::D:rolleyes:

Yes they are! I am married to one and he is smokin hot, to me.:D:love:

• Author
I would never call Gemini women "crazy". That's not fair.

Gemini women are batsh*t crazy.

U probably are too!!! And god bless u!!!

• Author
You don't want us to "stereotype" gemini women but you stereotype all women in prison as being crazy and all unsuccessful marriages are the fault of a "crazy" woman?

No that is not what I'm saying. Im saying that u can't say every woman who does unnacceptable or unstable or off balance things that's a Gemini is crazy!!!! Unstable people are under all signs not just the Gemini is the point I'm trying to make!!!

• Author
So ... what do they say of Libra men ?

They say they're compatible with Gemini women! Lol

• Author

Thanks! Believe it or not I heard this as a discussion on a radio show, where they were discussing zodiac signs and relationships and it was offensive. No one should judge a bad relationship with someone just because they are of a certain zodiac sign!

I think people who generalize people based on what cosmic sign they are have issues themselves.

To say the least

• Like 1
dreamingoftigers

My daughter and myself are both Geminis.

We're a little crazy, but we're very very cute ;)

I also think that having a relationship with a Gemini can be very rewarding, ESP if their mercury and Venus signs are in Taurus/Cancer. A little more stability, a little less flighty.

My Venus is in Taurus. I find it keeps me grounded in relationships and very very focused on stabilizing them ;)

I dated a Sagittarius. In fact when I dud our charts he was the worst match for me out of 144 combinations. It was still somewhat workable for awhile.

Personally a persons natal chart isn't everything. As we grow older we change different aspects of who we are anyways.

• Author
Hell no !!!

Well I see you obviously think Gemini women are crazy if u say "he'll no" like that! Like I told another user God bless you!!!! This person could be the woman of your dreams but you're close minded! Lol!

• Author
Hell no !!!

My daughter and myself are both Geminis.

We're a little crazy, but we're very very cute ;)

I also think that having a relationship with a Gemini can be very rewarding, ESP if their mercury and Venus signs are in Taurus/Cancer. A little more stability, a little less flighty.

My Venus is in Taurus. I find it keeps me grounded in relationships and very very focused on stabilizing them ;)

I dated a Sagittarius. In fact when I dud our charts he was the worst match for me out of 144 combinations. It was still somewhat workable for awhile.

Personally a persons natal chart isn't everything. As we grow older we change different aspects of who we are anyways.

I know what you're saying. But saying "crazy" is offensive to me because it's like saying the person is not right, is deranged, has a mental issue. And that's not fair. We are beautiful people and loyal (well I am) and we have a good heart, but for the opposite sex to say they don't want a Gemini woman because shes crazy is ridiculous to me!! But I guess these people aren't worthy of my time anyways! :-)

• Author
Well. . . except for Scorpios, right? We agree they're all sluts.

I hear scorpio is very sexual, not sure why you'd say sluts! Sluts can be under any sign!