I've been with my bf for two years weve had our fights and bad moments just like any other couple especially well I've always felt neglected by him and I hate that but he's in another state away for a month visiting his mother I have a co worker who's been very interested in me but I never really approached him until I knew the truth that he likes me the sad thing is that he lives In a different state but well basically I've cheated on my bf since he's been on vacation... I do feel bad I knew it was wrong and this is the first time ive ever cheated on someone idk but this other guy he gives me feelings that I once had with my bf I feel like me and my bf have gotten too comfortable around each other which I guess is understandable but he's promised to work on it my bf is really a great guy and pretty rare to find but idk this other guy is soo different from my bf it's like their both placed on different ends of the spectrum,I'm not willing to give up a relationship of two years up for a six month adventure with this other guy he doesn't even live here but on the other hand I would really like to keep seeing this other guy I know it's all screwed up but I'm scared that maybe I caught some feelings for this other guy I feel stupid and bad I mean my bf trusted me like no other girl.. If I was truly in love with my bf then I wouldn't have done this well thats what my friends say but I need true and unbiased advice from anyone who has experience on this. Im willing ti listen and take whatever you guys throw at me but please help me... I honestly don't know what I want or what's

the right thing to do.