a brand new start

ringetteplayer

Hi everyone, my marriage ended in feb after 14 years. My ex moved 2 provinces away or 3000 kms away. We had both planned on moving to alberta however something went wrong and our marriage collapsed, he since has moved on with a new woman and doesn't see his children anymore.

I want out of this house and all of its memories, I want a new start. I did meet a great guy online who has been very supportive and understanding its very difficult to believe how great we mesh together, he has offered me and my children to live with him to get situated, I agreed and I am excited. He has flown here several times and he has flown me there 2 or 3 times the last time he flew myself and my children there. I didn't introduce him to my children until just recently and it went well my kids are crazy for him.

Even though its all great I don't want to live with him for more than 2 months at this point. I am very independant and I am not young im 38(ugh) and like my own space I also have 3 children, and he has a teenage boy living with him. However it if it does seem to be okay I may stay but at this point I really want my own place, once child support and spousal support and my job start rolling in I think I want my independance to keep my relationship going well and my children time/space to adapt and not rush anything.

I know we will have a better life I will be able to get work (after being a stay at home mom) and I will also have support! Something I haven't had much of throughout my marriage. I am excited for a fresh start, perhaps my children;s dad will see them more only being a few hours away and maybe not, however we are taking step parenting classes together and blended family classes. I have set my children up for counselling as well.

Any thoughts suggestions or experiences anyone who like to pass on to me anyone who has packed up and moved on with life after their ex's left them? I would greatly appreciated your input thanks.,

• Author
ringetteplayer

money funneled? haha nice

its the bonus in addition to being employed! Wow thats all you took from that was misery.....hope you are able to enjoy the sunshine and smell all the beauty that surrounds you, amazing the beauty we see when are minds and eyes are open. Hope you can choose to find happiness there is no better feeling.

Did you say 14yrs and it ended 5 months ago and you're already trying to build a life with someone else? Or have I missed something?

• Author
ringetteplayer

weeeeee how exciting aye !! You didn't read it wrong. My life is pure happiness!!! Thank you for taking the time to reply to my thread. Have a joyous happy sunny cheerful day....