Does anyone believe in Horoscopes when it comes to your prev. or current relationship?

Right now im in the process of ending things with my guy and man he has just be so sweet and nice (not falling for it) just can't help but wonder what he is up too....

Been followings my week and day by day horoscope and it one says

Scorpio: Beware of those you may not believe when it comes to betrayal

Second one (for the weeks says: Someone is playing mind games, read between the lines

Can't help but just wonder .... then again I don't even want to "wonder" bc I don't hv much energy to hv to hv a breakdwn w/him...

Snakechammah

Hi there, if you truly believe in astrology, don't just absorb what horoscope says (that one page in fashion mags). It doesn't apply to anyone. You as a Capricorn isn't the same as your Capricorn neighbour. Astrology is MORE than Sun Signs or flimsy horoscope in magazines.

If you want to go that route, I would suggest a real reading. If it's regarding relationships, check out your composite chart (if living together), or your synastry report with your partner. It's very telling in a personal way. Astrologers (or the program) would need your birthdate, birthtime and birthplace. THIS narrows down to you and him - personally, natally, and not some random-carpet-bombing-horoscope in a magazine.

If you want to know answers to a specific question, seek a horarist (an astrologer who practices horary reading). Take a deep breath, ponder upon your thoughts and then ask your question (be prepared to pay for it cos it is a highly skilled work).

If you want to know predictive astrology (what may happen in future and how to overcome it), apart from horary, you can also seek a transit report. You may have to buy one too - again, it is detailed right down to your personal birthtime, date and place - tuned to YOU. It shows patterns of planetary movements that may affect social, emotional, career circumstances.

THAT, if you are truly interested. Astrology is not as superficial as one may think. It is deeper than that. It's an ancient art that isn't for the masses. If you want to go that route, go all the way and not stop at the surface.

Good luck!

ThaWholigan
Hi there, if you truly believe in astrology, don't just absorb what horoscope says (that one page in fashion mags). It doesn't apply to anyone. You as a Capricorn isn't the same as your Capricorn neighbour. Astrology is MORE than Sun Signs or flimsy horoscope in magazines.

If you want to go that route, I would suggest a real reading. If it's regarding relationships, check out your composite chart (if living together), or your synastry report with your partner. It's very telling in a personal way. Astrologers (or the program) would need your birthdate, birthtime and birthplace. THIS narrows down to you and him - personally, natally, and not some random-carpet-bombing-horoscope in a magazine.

If you want to know answers to a specific question, seek a horarist (an astrologer who practices horary reading). Take a deep breath, ponder upon your thoughts and then ask your question (be prepared to pay for it cos it is a highly skilled work).

If you want to know predictive astrology (what may happen in future and how to overcome it), apart from horary, you can also seek a transit report. You may have to buy one too - again, it is detailed right down to your personal birthtime, date and place - tuned to YOU. It shows patterns of planetary movements that may affect social, emotional, career circumstances.

THAT, if you are truly interested. Astrology is not as superficial as one may think. It is deeper than that. It's an ancient art that isn't for the masses. If you want to go that route, go all the way and not stop at the surface.

Good luck!

you might like this thread :)

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/off-topic/water-cooler/324071-astrology-thread

haribogumsnickers

Horoscopes are intended for entertainment purposes nothing substantial. But if you look at it closely, you can see that it's SCOPING HORROR. Not really though.