woodstock69

I have been ins relationship with this woman for about four months and ever since we met we have had sex pretty much on a regular basis, 4-5 a week, we would even blow off work and meet up @ a motel and go at it like we were both sex deprived, @ a motel because her daughter lives with her & I was staying with a friend. Her daughter moved out about two week ago & store she moved my woman gave me the impression that she couldn't wait for her daughter to move so we could have more privacy. Well since the daughter moved we have only had sex twice, I asked her if everything is ok with her, she asked why I ask that, and I told her that I was concerned because she didn't seem to be interested in sex with me lately. Her reply was that she has a lot on her mind and been stressing about things lately mainly her job ( she says ) and she hasn't reply been in the mood for sex. My question is: is it normal for sex to dwindle like that after 4 months, and does stress do that to some people? She says she is into me and wants to be with me. I just don't know what to think. BTW, we are both in our early forties, Idk if that matters either, but I did think that women hit their prime in their forties, so im not sure what to think.

Forever Silent
I have been ins relationship with this woman for about four months and ever since we met we have had sex pretty much on a regular basis, 4-5 a week, we would even blow off work and meet up @ a motel and go at it like we were both sex deprived, @ a motel because her daughter lives with her & I was staying with a friend. Her daughter moved out about two week ago & store she moved my woman gave me the impression that she couldn't wait for her daughter to move so we could have more privacy. Well since the daughter moved we have only had sex twice, I asked her if everything is ok with her, she asked why I ask that, and I told her that I was concerned because she didn't seem to be interested in sex with me lately. Her reply was that she has a lot on her mind and been stressing about things lately mainly her job ( she says ) and she hasn't reply been in the mood for sex. My question is: is it normal for sex to dwindle like that after 4 months, and does stress do that to some people? She says she is into me and wants to be with me. I just don't know what to think. BTW, we are both in our early forties, Idk if that matters either, but I did think that women hit their prime in their forties, so im not sure what to think.

She actually might just have something on her mind.

Also is this a exclusive relationship or a fling?

• Author
woodstock69

From what she has told me we are exclusive, and I must say we do spend a lot of time rogether, I do trust her and don't believe that she doing anything she shouldn't be doing, . It just throw me off when she all of a sudden wasn't in the mood for sex, do t get me wrong im not with her for the sex, she is a all around wonderful, beautiful woman, we ha e good conversions, we make each other laugh, we totally have fun together,. When her & I first started seeing each other she wtold me she never has & never will cheat on anyone she was with, and I have no reason not to believe her, I think what confuses me is the fact that she was single for a long time before we meet and she does have a few guy friends, some of whom I have met,she has told me there were just friends that's all nothing more. So im wondering if im just over thinking the issue. If anything is on her mind she hasn't said nothing to me, she has told me she is a private person due to the scumbags from her past & it gonna take her a little while to be able to fully open up to me, which I understand. What can I do to make her feel more comfortable? Any help is appreciated.