He don't last and no love shown!

Ok.....I need advice! I married someone who shows me NO love. What makes it so terrible is when we go to bed, I wake up to him wiping himself on me along with his bodily crap. I say crap cause I am always left hanging! Two strokes it's done and he does not feel bad! I tell him over and over I need him to show me he loves me.

Well he is a hard worker. We have nice house. I have a child, and he has a child. Honest..I can't stand the child, why...she has no cooth. No manners and ugh just gross. She is nasty, chews with her mouth open while letting food particles fall from her mouth...does not change her clothes or undergarments, unless I Threaten her. She's nasty. I found candy stuck in draws after she left for the summer. Yes candy was chewed to lazy to throw away. Found plates shoved in the draw of dresser...yea!

I can get over her but he pisses me off when he wakes me up. Why, cause it's two strokes and he's done. He takes care of him every time and leaves me hanging and he don't care nor feel bad about it. I haves told him how I fee and even been as blunt to say watch to women having sex cause that is what I want.....NOTHING!

I don't feel loved. I married once before and begged to be loved. I find myself in same relationship but way worse! And no it was not like this in the start...well not as bad I just thought it would get better. He works hard, if I want it I get it, the nice car, etc but no love and I fear I'm nt in love with him, but I'm trying but this is not working!!!

Did I mention I work midnights and him early mornings so we see each other and time for it, I think he thinks messing while I'm asleep it dosent wake me but it does. There is no foreplay NONE!!!! I'm so lonely and fixing to get mine on the side to get my needs meet.........

confusedheartlessbxt

You two should defenitely seek counseling.. But I say fight fire with fire.. When he tries to get intimate with no foreplay.. Errrrrrrrt!! Stop it in its tracks and let his azz know it's not going down like that. He is treating you as if you are only there for one thing.. His lame ass two minutes. That is so intimidating and can mess with your aura.. you deserve the best treatment.. I mean you are his wife and you deal with his kid.. Talk to him and if there is no action seek counseling.. But don't participate in infedelity until you take the initial steps.. Best of luck!!