can a perosn go back back after cheating?

I began dating this man 3 years ago, at the time he was seperated from his wife. We began dating and got engaged quickly. We moved in together and he went through a very messy divorce. Things were very good betwen us up until 8 months ago. He started acting funny and never wanted to be home. We took his kids on a vacation and when we got home, he left for a weekend to be by himself to think. When he came home he suggested I move back to my mom's so he can have some time. I left but 5 days after I left he met this marriged woman and began sleeping with her for a few months. He was still seeing me and having relations with me. Then last month it seemed the best thing happened, he said he really want eo trya nd make things work with me. he broke off from what he said relations with the married woman and wanted to see where this was going to go. Well It all happend again. He told me now that he and the ex-wife who put him through a lot of crap during thier divorce, and were goingto try and make things work again. He says they are in the beginging stages of talking to see where things will go. Now the ex-wife know about him chearting on her with me and how he was sleeping with the married woman. Is there any hope for him and I, or is it complety over. He says there is no chance for us it's over and I need to move on, but he is still calling me and says things to me. I also know he is still talking to the married girl. Can a perosn change? Can you find your attraction again in someone? Help

He wants his cake and eat it too. Sounds like he is a player and that he will never be 100% yours. You deserve better. I feel you should walk away to save YOUR sanity.

your relationship happened so fast and you moved in quickly is a warning sign right there. Sounds like whenever things get rough he looks to someone else, first you, now the married woman. And he probably never resolved the issues from his marriage, so that's why he's negotiating with his ex wife again.

Personally I couldn't trust someone who was clearly undecided about what he wanted.