i want kisses

girlwant a kiss

well, talking about kiss, i always want my bf's kiss. Not that we have never been kissed, or i don''t get a kiss from him. He is just not so active in kissing, he kisses me when he gets of f to work everyday, a soft kiss on my lips. But, except those goodbye kisses, he rarely kisses me. I don't have bad breathe , (he is fine , too) he is just not so active or interested in kissing me, i mean, we haven't had french kiss for a while too...................... :( Sometimes he forgets to kiss me before going to work. Sometimes i kiss him on his face suddenly because he is so cute, but he has no response; sometimes i ask him for a kiss on my face, he is just not so want to........ well, i know he is not that romantic guy, he is not that kind of guy always says "love you" , "miss you" something like that, any suggestion? How do i get more intimate with him? We do have sex, but i just want some more kisses. :)

Tell him! A good relationship is based on good communication. Tell him how you feel. I know sometimes us women think that our men should know what we want every second of every minute of every day, but..... they can't read our minds. If you are honest and open to your feels all of the time you will be surprised how intune to your feelings your man will become. Ok maybe I have Mr. Perfect and I'm expecting to much of other men in the world, but give it a try it can't hurt.

girlwantakiss

I think i have once asked him, in a gentle way, "why don't you kiss me?" / "why don't you hold my hands?"

he said "I am not in mood" Well, when will he be in mood?

Unforuntately some guys just are not as romantic or outwardly as affectionate as

we wish them to be. That is just who they are and your not going to be able to change that. I think it has something to do with caveman days. "Me hunter.....You baby maker!" Sorry

Originally posted by carla

I think it has something to do with caveman days. "Me hunter.....You baby maker!"

I think it has more to do with emotional responses to feelings. Some guys enjoy kissing, some don't--I think it has nothing to do with neanderthal man, and I don't think it's dysfunctional, unless you can't communicate to accord. If you have expressed your desire to be kissed to this guy, and he has told you that he doesn't want to (not in mood more than three times = don't ever really want to), you either have to accept that you haven't found a kisser, and stay, or leave him, and find a man who kisses.

Please don't get me wrong dyermaker I was kind of making light of the situation,

a little joke sorry it was at the expense of men, but hey laugh a little

I'm a new member how do you do that quote thing I've try and can't figure it out.

Maybe I'm the neanderthal. lol

You can type:

[quot e]

Text to be quoted.

[/quot e]

(note, don't put a space between the t and the e)

Or, you can hit the quote button at the bottom of your target post, next to edit. :)

Wow, that's a hell of a bummer. I LOVE kissing and cuddling and watching a movie. Or not really watching the movie but focusing on other stuff.

<sigh>

Count me in on that "I want kisses" thing too.

Been a while since I've been with a REALLY good kisser.

how do you do that quote thing I've try and can't figure it out.

So I just quoted the whole post and backspace everything I didn't want

how do you do that quote thing I've try and can't figure it out.

I'm not a neanderthal but I'm still blonde :rolleyes: and I figured it out. Thanks for your help dyermaker. :)

girlwantakiss
Originally posted by UCFKevin

Wow, that's a hell of a bummer. I LOVE kissing and cuddling and watching a movie. Or not really watching the movie but focusing on other stuff.

when do you feel like kissing your girl? or what should i do to get a romantic kiss ???????

The response about communicating your needs is very important. Yes, many guys just aren't naturally as affectionate as you might like, but many of those same guys love their girlfriends very much and will do anything to please them if they truly realize the importance of that affection. He may not be naturally inclined, but if you make him really understand that his kiss is something that you physically and emotionally need from him in order to feel loved and to maintain your passion for him, he will likely be willing to work on that about himself.

The other thing you can do is KISS HIM like you want to be kissed. Don't always wait for him to initiate a kiss like you want...take him, look him passionately in the eyes, and passionately grab his hair or face or whatever, and pull him to you and kiss him like he's never been kissed, and like you want him to kiss you, and I'll bet he won't be able to resist continuing that kiss.

When I'm with a girl, girlwantakiss, I just like to kiss whenever possible. Not TOO much, though, not in that annoying, "Ugh, get off me!" kinda way.

As for when you want a romantic kiss, why wait for it? Just do it yourself, go for it, make it happen.

Honey, I know it sucks being the one who loves the kissin' and huggin' and holdin' in the relationship. My man is the same way, except he used to be a little more romantic at the beginning of the relationship

I asked him one day why he didn't kiss me like he used to, and his response was, " well, I just don't get into it" and I told him I did and that it was REALLY important to me for him to show me that type of affection in our relationship.

He suddenly grabbed me and started kissing me!!!

BUT, he has reverted back to his old-non-kissy-self again. So I am pretty much stuck right now on what to do. GUYS any thing you can offer on that one?

Try telling him what you want then doing it for yourself. ;)

Barbie_doll :)

girlwantakiss

It was like, when he finally kissed me , it was like 0.5 second quick kiss on my lips, he was kind of embarrassed (would that be possible?) and kind of shy , whatever i don't know! I really don't understand my bf. Like when we walk on streets, I always hold his hands but if i don't , i won't get any. Is this guy not so interested in intimate action?

It could be that he doesn't know how to show affection.

Tell him you need to know what is going on between the two of you, does he really love you and care about you and just not know how to show that he loves you.

If his answer is yes, then tell him that you love him very much and would like to show how much. (by kissing the way you want to be kissed, then tell him this is what you need sometimes)

Tell him that that little bit of affection goes along with us girls.

Good luck...let me know how it goes!

It always amazes me how women just never seem to realize how much power they hold over us poor bastard men :o

Hon, next time just grab your man, push him against the 'fridgerator and kiss the guy! Damn! It really aint that difficult! Rub your thigh into his crotch! Dammit! If only I were a woman (and happened to liked men, too, of course), I'd have a million boyfriends!

girlwantakiss

hehehehehehehe, I wish i could do that! I don't know if it would make me seem like a cheap chick trying to "rape" him???? heheheehehe

I can imagine what his response would me like: (a little embarrassed and said) "Uh......... What you doing?"

I can relate... it's not that he doesn't want to, it's that he doesn't know how, or may be shy, or may not know the right time. He perhaps just doesn't want to come across as the kind of guy who smothers you when you aren't in the mood, you know? I went through a similar thing where a relationship ended because the girl didn't think I showed any affection... I was far too shy.

Just let him know somehow that you're just fine with whatever he has in mind, if anything :p

PS: I wish I had a girlfriend that would just start kissing you like that, hehe, ahhh :) Lucky lucky

girlwantakiss

sometimes i found him kind of weird, is he shy??? hummmm........ talk dirty to me, being bad in bed,he does all that, i mean it's just a kiss, how hard is that?????

Valentine's Day is coming, no flowers, no cards, nothing as usual.

How about at least a sweet, passionate and romantic kiss??

HELP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(booooo hoooo hoooooo)