who's in a good relationship?

i think we need some more positive threads. some people stick to a bad relationship because they have no faith or hope that they can meet somebody with whom they can have a good satisfying relationship.

i'm on cloud nine every time i encounter a great couple cuz it shows me it's actually possible ... so let's hear from LSers who're part of a great couple (no particular qn, just say whatever you want).

-yes

I would say that I am very happy and I am in a good relationship. I love my boyfriend very much, and we have been together for two years, and it seems like things keep getting better. I can't say that there haven't been bad days, but we always seem to work through it.

I am.

Even though we've had our share of ups and downs....we've never been closer, more in tune with one another, communicating better and working on our relationship more and being more open and understanding of each other. That, and the sex lately is just off the hook. Holy crap on a hand stick. Huh....must be a coincidence right? Naaaaa....

Things are just damn good with my girl and I.

I am! As many Lshackers know, we've battled ups and downs, and I am still working through my issues...but we are close, committed, in love and both trying really hard to make things get better and better. He has offered me patience and understanding when I have needed it.

I love him and love sharing my days with him, and waking up in the morning and giving him a cuddle, or feeling him cuddle into me.

We have an exciting future planned, with lots of travel and fun stuff...and we can't wait to keep on with the adventure.

It does take work, but this relationship and all its rewards, is very worth it!

I am. We met at Uni and neither of us wanted to settle down so young but couldn't stop arranging to meet again and again.... 17 years later we're still together. Ups and downs but always friendship, passion and love.

After several BAD realtionships and a marriage I have finally met my Prince Charming. (He is even British) We met when I was appling for a new job in a new career. I just got my transport license. One of the questions in my interview was if I had a boyfriend or husband. Being very resently separted I said No. The response was "Good we don't need any jealous husbands or bf running around here." (Only 3% of truck drivers are woman) Anyway this really cute guy walked in

and the boss got him to take me for a road test. When we came back, the cute guy said that I did fine. So the boss asked me when I could start, and told me that I was going to go with this cute guy on the road for my first to trips for training. He said the he was his only driver that he would trust with me, the other guys are all pigs. (His words not mine) Anyway the first week we went to Hollywood FL. 5 days alone in a 5'x5' box, we really got to know each other. He was resently separated from his wife of 9 yrs. For 5 days we talked, and talked, and talked. Week 2 we went to Dallas TX. Another 5 days together. Well this trip cupid shot his arrow. After this trip we started to date. We found out a couple of months later that the boss set this up. My bf was mooping around sad and depressed for months about his wife.

My bf is the sweetest most loving man I know. He is romantic, trusting, loving, affectionate and I could keep going on and on. Most of my friends are envious b/c he cooks, cleans, does laundry and is what most women would call trained. When I say this to him his response is "No I don't pee on the carpet." Anyway to find out the latest update on our loving relationship, please read my post "I'm going to propose to him." I wish everyone could have a happy loving realtionship.

Other than Teeter.....I think I've put my finger on it. We don't have 'happy' relationships in America! HAHAHA!

I just happened to notice you guys were all from someplace else.

:laugh: Gee Arabess you do have a point. Maybe it's in the water. I was always told not to drink the water south of the boarder, I always thought that was the mexican boarder not the U.S. boarder. lol