Separated From Wife...And now I want to move on.

Nearly two months ago my wife of 8 years told me she wanted a separation and kicked me out of our apartment we shared with her mother and our 8 year old son.

Two weeks later she wanted a divorce. A few days later I convinced her to just be separated and I told her I would wait forever for her. Since then we have agreed not to see anyone else and we are both in therapy. I was diagnosed with Major depression and have been put on meds and am finally feeling alive for the first time in my adult life.

My wife and I maintain that we want to be friends no matter what. But I hurt her mentally in the past and she did to me as well by not being emotionally honest our entire marriage. I feel like I can't trust her at all anymore and she has a lot of anger towards me. But I think a lot of feelings as well. Last week I went to Vegas with one of my best friends in the world (who happens to be female and a lesbian) and her girlfriend of 8 years. My wife accused me of having a threesome.

About a week before the trip I started having doubts about whether or not I wanted to be with her. The trust thing is a huge issue for me and I don't know if I ever will be able to again. I feel like even if I am in love with her I don't want to be anymore.

I am seriously considering moving this summer 6 hours away. I would miss the hell out of my son, but I'm tired of living at my parents house in a small mountain town and I don't want to live in the city my wife and I lived in anymore. I never liked it and I don't really know anyone there besides her and my son.

Just wondering peoples opinions.