How to move in more smoothly...

Well I learned the girl I've liked for a while also really likes me, the thing is I have it on very good authority that shes also a very horny girl and that I'll probably get head if not more when were alone...which will be Saturday. Theyre will be a few of us, were going to drive around for a while then were going to have a "movie night" which as most of you know generally dont envolve much movie watching. :p. Since I know that she digs me this isnt really a confidence issue, I can make simple moves, but I'm looking for smoother methods, any suggestions?

well, this is a charming tale. if you are happy being an amateur, then just go and acquire them. tiger.

if you have or desire more class, set the scene for seduction. nix excess alcohol, the real sinatras of the world don't need much. try candles, wit, glibness, night air, jazz or bluegrass, unusual appetizers and a 600 thread count sheets.

here is the thing - you know you will score, but will you score well?

i love that you have some pride invested in this, so here are my tips for a more polished seduction:

1. do not make promises you do not intend to keep. this is against player code.

2. take the date outside at least once. we remember 'the apartment guys' as claustrophobia inducing. go for a walk; picnic, drive to odd scenic spot, midnight spitting on the roof; whatever.

3. have a good breakfast prepared. i can't emphasize this enough. have coffee, a hangover cure if that's where the evening went, and a way home for your lady, or alternatively, a plan for the upcoming day. have things women need in your shower.

4. if you do intend to continue the relationship, give her something meaningful to remember you by. this will soothe egos and temper. usually you can do this with a token piece of jewelry around 20$-50$. if you intend to keep her, do not give her a kiss-off gift, spend the day with her instead.

5. have signature taste. make an unusual cocktail, name it after her; individuate her with your compliments - note the colour of her eyes by knowing the contrasting colors - for examples, if her eyes are blue, note something orange. as in: my good, the vividness of that orange is in direct conflict with the brightness of your blue eyes. or something less cheesy, but along the same lines. this: make your compliments count. we hear a lot of them. figure out which woman in classical art or hollywood she looks like, individuate her sense of humour or dress, figure out what she has that no other woman is likely to have.

read this for inspiration: http://www.lifesci.ucsb.edu/~haddock/poems/cinnamon.html

6. know what you want from the relationship and conduct yourself accordingly.

----------------------------------------------------------------

whenever i have entertained a new boy, i have made sure i had waffles, juice, (or mimosas) bacon, eggs, and something to do the next day. my kiss off gift was a book i knew he would love, but i've never done that yet, so i keep the kiss-off gift for the six month anniversary or just for fun some night when he was sad. in the guest bathroom i had out the boy soap, razor, guest toothbrush, etc.

having a good fiftieth date requires preparation - i know i went through all those years of girl scouts for some reason!

i'm quite serious, i know men who have perfected this as an art, and i do accept that it is an art. i have learned a lot from them.

this is only about half the martha stewart guide to getting it elegantly on. split that infinitive, baby. let me know if you want more.

here it is, boiled down and printable. in the interest of the pleasure of this girl i have never met, have the following things ready:

(all excellent recipes have a list for shopping beforehand; this is my fifth week in four gourmet cooking classes! :eek: )

1. breakfast food

2. a stimulating place to go that night with something you are passionate about. it does not have to cost money. i have been taken to historic areas, observatories, libraries, diners, and electric plants at night for photoshoots. all were beautiful and memorable. and helped induce orgasms.

3. girl soap (pink camay is good), girl razor, girl deodorant, guest toothbrush and clean towels!

4. something for midnight light snack. leftovers from dinner out are perfect, elsewise get ready to cook lightly. i have found great success with the midnight homemade pretzels and BLTs.

5. bus schedule or a way for her to get home, or a place to go the next day.

6. kiss off gift or not.

7. music. diana krall, ella fitzgerald, R&B, cohen or non-preachy folk are good for the night; something more swingy or kitschy in the morning. don't be afraid to pre make CDs and give them as gifts. cheesy, but effective.

great lovers, like great writers, engage all senses.

be one of the greats, you have the potential.

p.s. my guy won me because he adored my superwoman underoos. please remember to individuate.

• Author

Oh I've thought of doing all of that stuff eventually but this first night is going to be very informal, the stuff you mentioned seems more appropriate when we've been going out for a while.

lol; ok; i assumed you were learning how to play :) my bad.

Originally posted by Alexandré

Well I learned the girl I've liked for a while also really likes me, the thing is I have it on very good authority that shes also a very horny girl and that I'll probably get head if not more when were alone...

Oh to be young, dumb and full of cum....I miss those days.

• Author

lol no worries Jenny

Oh to be young, dumb and full of cum....I miss those days.

LOL yep good times, but in actuallity I thing this girl has a greater sex drive than my own, lol.

quote:Oh to be young, dumb and full of cum....I miss those days. by doniker

well its not just being young to be full of cum LOL IM in my 30s and i have a higher sex drive than i ever did when was a teen

once again you guys missed my point...

I was commenting on the way he described his date "she is horny and I will probably get head".

Thats something my friends and I would have said when we were kids.

• Author

OK now I'm confused as ****. Today we ended up hanging out and watching movies. I tried some moves but she blew me off, plus when I asked her out for a real date she said "I don't know" and told me its because she just broke up with this one dude. I wouldnt have even tried anything because of that, but her sister told me that if I asked her out today she would say yes. Plus what she said before. I dunno whats going on, I kinda get the impression that she's either a) still getting over the guy and isnt ready. or B) is playing hard to get. Her sister says she's probably playing a game, and that shes going to yell at her for it, lol. But I dont know, any thoughts?

• Author

yeah it is, theres also another one called "all's fair in love and war...right?" in which she is a major part.